17|Mama

Chris lightly set his hand on my thigh, pulling me out of my nervous thoughts. I was playing with the sleeve of the hoodie over my dress shirt awkwardly, my hair covering my face. "Sorry.." I murmured, looking up at him as we drove. God damn, he's sexy.

Chris gave me a sweet smile. "Don't worry about it. I know you're nervous, but you don't really need to be. Jinx and my mom know about us, and they're supportive." He soothed. "We'll have a nice time. I promise."

I gave a small smile and set my hand on his gently. "Okay... I'm just a bit nervous that your parents won't like me, is all. I mean, I'm not really the most attractive person, and I-"

"Hush. You are the most perfect, gorgeous man I've ever met. C'mon. Chin up, my prince. Your crown is fallin'."

I bit my lip to stifle a giggle, failing miserably as I covered my mouth. "Why do you always have to be so cute? And know what to say? And be perfect?" I asked as I blushed.

"I'm only perfect if you say I am. We're almost there, Baby. Just a few more minutes."

I nodded and rubbed circles onto his hand with my thumb gently. "Okay, Chrissy."

I looked over at Chris and smiled. His dark hair laid past his shoulders, neatly combed, he wore a dress shirt, some skin-tight jeans. Mmph... I'd let him plow me right here if he wanted to. I slid a bit closer-which really wasn't much with the seatbelt stopping me-and kissed his cheek.

"You look very handsome, Chrissy." I told him truthfully. "Very, very handsome."

He chuckled. "I try. You look wonderful, too, Ricky."

"I'm wearing the same as you!" I laughed softly. We were, actually. Black dress shirt, black jeans, black shoes. The usual. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork, love." He smirked, pulling into the driveway. "We're here."

"Baby, hold my hand?" I asked. I needed the support. I was fucking trembling with nervousness. "Please?"

Chris sighed. "Of course I will. Hop out, Baby."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door, being careful when I shut it. I walked to Chris, meeting him halfway at the from of the vehicle. I took his hand gently, then kissed his cheek again. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said softly, leading me to the front door. The house was a bit bigger than his, and I assumed it probably had three or four bedrooms. The door was white, along with the curtains. Chris knocked on the door with his tattooed knuckles instead of ringing the doorbell.

After a few moments, a woman in  her fifties opened the door. She had dark grey hair, and was wearing a baby blue dress. Mrs. Cerulli. She smiled brightly as she set eyes on her son, quickly ingulfing him in a hug. "Oh my Lord, Chris!" She gushed. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

Chris had pulled his hand from mine to hug her. "Sorry, Mama... I brought my boyfriend." He smiled, pulling away from the hug.

Mrs. Cerulli gasped and looked at me. "Oh, Chris, he's such a beauty!" She chuckled, wrapping her arms around me. I hugged back, of course, because who can say no to a hug? I know I can't.

"Thank you, Mrs. Cerulli." I said softly after our hug ended. "I'm really happy to have your son."

She simply smiled, looking at the two of us. "Damn, you two are cute. Come inside, come inside! Chris, there's a gift for you on the table." She turned and walked inside.

"Mamaaa!" Chris groaned, a light blush on his cheeks as he took my hand. "Don't embarrass me!" He whined, stepping inside.

I kept close to his side. Inside was very different from Chris' house. Sandy shades on the walls, a brown leather couch in the living room. There was a gift on the table, wrapped in red for Chris. "Where's Jinx?" I asked.