40. Girl Meets Ski Lodge... Again? (Part One)

Thanks for all the support, I'm feeling better. Please don't feel like you can't comment anymore guys!! It makes me laugh :)
-Coco 💗💕🍯

--------

"Vacations!" Mr. Matthews declares as he points his pointer stick at the chalkboard.

Great, we're on this again.

Elizabeth giggles next to Zoey, and they then look back at Matthews.

"It makes us sun burn, makes our stomachs churn!" He glares at the board. "Vacations."

Smack.

De ja vu much?

Lizzy turns to me and laughs. "What's up with him and vacations? Isn't he the one inviting us on this vacation?"

I laugh. "The only reason he's inviting us on vacation is because Riley said it was that or watch her in labour."

Zoey laughs. "Why doesn't he just watch her in labour if he hates vacationing so much?"

"Honey," I reply with a laugh. "Have you ever watched a woman in labour?!"

"No."

"Well I haven't either," I tell her with a cheesy smile. "But if I had, I'm sure I'd have something very wise to inform you with."

"Vacations," Matthews smacks the board again. "The only place a child can get lost! Vacations!"

"So why does he hate vacations, Mommy?" Aaryn asks Riley.

"Because a mountain girl kissed him on one," She replied with a smile.

"I didn't kiss her back!"

"And," I add in. "Bringing our triangle to that another vacation was not the best idea. Did you know, Daddy and Riley almost got married?!"

"Thank goodness for the parent project," Matthews sighs.

"Dad, you didn't like Lucas and I?" Riley asks, gasping in shock.

"Heavens no," Cory laughs. "You two had no chemistry."

"I wouldn't say we had no-" Lucas starts.

Farkle, Matthews, Zay, Smackle, Sarah, Charlie, and I laugh.

"You had absolutely no chemistry," We say.

"But," I say with a smile, turning around in my seat to see Lucas staring at me with a smile. "Us on the other hand have tons of chemistry."

Riley smiles at her husband, Farkle too. I know she's grateful for this project, as she never would have been able to open her eyes to see Farkle.

"Vacations!" Lizzy shouts, happy she could break up any moments that were going on, slamming her hands on her desk.

"How about I throw you back on the-"

"Cory!" Lucas and I shout.

"She's not me," I remind him.

He sighs, and goes back to what he was doing, as in staring at the word vacations in regret.

"Those were very bad times for Cory and Topanga and Maya and Lucas. But now everything is okay. Except for the fact that none of us are going skiing ever, or can say the word ski, or can walk downhill."

"That's why you made us drive down that hill last week!" Isaac observes, smiling.

"Wait, then what's wrong with this vacation?" Smackle and Charlie's kid asks, which I forgot actually existed, and am shocked to see.