30. Girl Meets Scars.

A/N:

Yes, I've made a terrible mistake. Everyone wishes they could tear me apart, and hit me with a hammer.

Who hates Lucas? (If anyone comments here, I will literally die)

Who is on your seat about to pee your pants for Lucas? (There better be a lot of comments here, especially since I got over 135 comments on the last chapter of people wishing I was dead)

Now... let's see if this is a dream or not...

------ Back To The Story --------

Maya Hart's POV

"Lucas!"

I run towards the burning building, screaming and crying. I have to save him, I can't let him burn alive.

The scream that escapes Lucas' mouth makes me shiver, it's filled with so much pain and agony. I just have to help him.

He risked his life for me. He's dying so that I can live.

Tessa grabs me by the waist, and drags me away from the building.

"No!" I scream, kicking her in the chest as hardly as I can. "No! He's dying!"

"Maya!" She shouts.

I punch her chest, I kick her hardly. I cry until I fall into her arms, giving up.

"This can't be happening! I'm dreaming! I'm going to wake up and I'll be laying in his arms!"

Tessa shakes her head. "This is real Maya."

"We have to help him!" I scream.

I can hear his cries for mercy, the fire is eating him alive.

Until I can't hear them.

The fire department comes rolling in, and I scream at them to help him.

They take my family and I, and they drag us into a car, driving us away.

Lucas in that building.

And Lucas might be dead.

-------

Lucas Friar's POV

blank: this character cannot tell you his story, as he can not think, nor function.

--------

Maya Hart's POV

"Is he alive?!" I scream at the top of my lungs, running to the hospital bed rushing through the hall.

Lucas is in there.

"Move!" Doctors yell, dragging the bed into a locked up room.

This leaves me, on the floor, screaming and crying.

They wouldn't even tell me if he's alive. What if he is alive? Or what if my nightmare comes true, and he's... dead?

After probably hours of crying in front of the bolted door, someone picks me up, and carries me out the door and into a car.

Lucas.

Huckleberry.

Screaming.

Crying.

Happiness.

Laughter.

Passion.

They could all be gone.

I remember being dropped into my bed at my Mother's house, and lying down with her, crying into her chest.