4. Girl Meets Wedding Bells.

Maya Hart's POV

The next day, I woke up with a very weird happiness.

It must be the big, shiny rock on my left finger.

Lucas had gotten me a HUGE ring. It was so simple, but so beautiful.

The ring had a huge, shiny, diamond. The actual band part was small and skinny, it was lined with small, little, diamonds.

When I got to school, Riley and Sarah practically worshipped my hand. I love showing the damn thing to everyone in the halls.

By the time the first bell rang, I had practically every girl in school surrounding me.

"Oh!"

"It's beautiful!"

"You're so lucky!"

Once everyone started to leave, I began to head to class.

"Can the four chosen females please come the Mrs. Brettlebee's office? Today will be the planning day for your wedding."

Many people oohed and aahed. I groaned though.

I have never been that much of a girly girl, so this wedding was not going to be fun.

But at least I got to skip class.

Riley, Smackle, Sarah, and I walk to the office.

"I'm so excited for this!" Sarah squealed. "And we even get to wear real wedding dresses! And rings!"

"But we also get real kids," I remind her with a grunt.

"They can't be that bad," Smackle says.

I sigh, I must be the only girl that doesn't want to do this project.

""Okay!" Sarah squeals, "I can't hold this in anymore!"

"Hold what in?" Riley asks. "Your poop?"

Smackle and I burst out laughing, so does Sarah.

"No Riley," She says. "My secret."

"Ooh!" Smackle says. "I love secrets!"

"Just go on with it," I groan. We were nearing the office now. "Before we start this planning thing."

"Zay kissed me!"

That makes my head snap up. "I thought he didn't like you?"

"Apparently, he does now," She says with a smile.

"Sarah," I say. "Just because he kissed you doesn't mean he likes you as much as you like him. It might of been a moment thing."

"Well, scientifically," Smackle starts. "If a person kisses you, it usually mean they have an attraction to you."

"Wait, does that mean since Farkle kissed me on the cheek he likes me?" Riley asks aloud.

That makes Smackle's face turn a couple shades too red.

"He did what-?" She asked.

"Smackle, calm down. Farkle' just being Farckle. He's kissed my cheek and nose like a thousand times."

I open the door to Mrs. Brettlebee's office with a sigh.

"Finally!" She says as soon as I shut the door. "I've been waiting! Let's start stage three! The Wedding Planning!"
Yay.

----------

Isadora Smackle's POV

As I look through the huge binder of everything, I start to think.