Chapter 6- Part 1

I ran through the bush towards Jake's. I wonder why mum and dad wanted to know what I remembered. I'll find out sooner or later, no secret is safe in my family. They never last long. I can see Jake's house in the distance and I try to run faster. I get to the front door. I raise my hand to knock on the door but someone opens it. I smile, thinking that it's Jake.

It's Embry.

"Hey look whose a complete vampire now."

"Don't remind me. That was pure torture."

"Oh yeah, how are ya?" He asks as he gives me a hug.

"Alright you?"

"Yeah good. You're wondering where Jake is?" I nod and he smiles. "He's in the forest somewhere, it's his and Sam's turn to patrol." I have lost track of time, due to the change and all. It is getting darker so they must've started their patrol already. I sigh, I can't distract Jake while he's on duty. "I'll tell ya what. You find him and do . . . whatever, I'll find Sam and I'll him I'm taking tonight's shift, Jake can do mine tomorrow." I hug Embry with a stupid grin on my face.

"Thanks Embry, you're the best."

"I know, bye," he says as I begin running back into the forest. The problem is, this forest is huge so where is he? I run into what I believe is the middle of it and stop dead in my tracks. I listen and smell to see if Jake has come through here. My senses have gotten stronger slightly because it doesn't take too long before I catch his scent. I follow the smell across the forest trying to find Jake.I see a figure up ahead and run towards it. It's a person so Jake mustn't have shifted into his wolf form yet. As I get closer I see that it is Jake. I stop and climb up a tree a bit and then jump from one to another as quietly as I can to Jake. He looks up and I stop, hidden in the green leaves everywhere. It's quite windy so he doesn't think anything of it.I get in a tree above him and think about what I am wanting to do. Should I or will he get freaked out? I accidentally rustle the branch I am on. I quickly hide myself but Jake is good at his job. He looked up instantly before I could hide.

"Renesmee," he says and I can literally hear the smile that I know he is wearing in his voice. "Renesmee I can see you." I jump out of that tree and into another. Then another, and another. When he is confused and doesn't know where I am I get into a branch directly above him. I jump out and land gracefully in front of him. My arms around his neck. He has a massive grin on his face and he laughs. I lean in for a kiss and he also leans in. I kiss him more passionately then I have ever kissed him before. Something is more forceful with him also. I hold his hair in my hands without my lips leaving his.

"Nes I'm on duty tonight."

"Not any more, Embry said he would take your shift tonight but you have to take his tomorrow."

Jake smiles at this and kisses me again with me still in his embrace.

"How long have we been going out for now?" I say, my forehead touching his, his arms wrapped around my body and my arms wrapped around his.

"Well including when you were turning it has been four days."

"Only four days?"

"Yup, the day you confronted me about the imprint. The day we told your parents and you got ill. The whole day you were asleep for and then today."

"Wow," I murmur.

He laughs. "Lets go." Our hands stay entwined in each other's and he leads me to where I presume is the Meadow.

I was right. For some reason the Meadow looks some how even more beautiful. THe flowers are in full bloom and the smell of them all are nearly over whelming. Jake bends over and picks a flower. He walks over to me and puts it in my hair near my left ear. I smile at him. He lays down on the grass and I do too. I lay on my stomach and look at him.

"So, tell me more about when I was younger."

"What?" He asks.

"You know, what was I like? It's funny how it was only two years ago but I still cannot remember everything from when I was a child. I know you knew me from when I was first born so, was I a little brat or what?" I ask.

"You were beautiful, even as a child. You aged really quickly so when your mother woke up I think you were already a couple months to a year old in the three days. It was funny, we were so glad that you weren't a full vampire." He laughs.

"Why's that?" I ask, curious.

"Haven't I told you? You use to bite me."

"I what? Oh my god I'm sorry."

"You were only a child. It's fine." He smiles. "You always took a shine to me, maybe somehow deep down you liked me too. You always use to come play with me when you were a child, even a little toddler. I use to take you to the lake nearby and your parents would spit it. But you use to beg me and I always gave in."

"Hmm, it's still weird. You remember stuff about me when I was a baby that I don't even know. I guess I know that you love me for me, there's no chance of you finding out about anything bad because you already know."