Sans let out a sigh. He was about to put you back down onto the couch but you clung onto him so he sat there for awhile and ended up falling asleep.

..... Morning

You blinked your eyes awake feeling a comfortable warmth and then you heard breathing which startled you. You looked up and your eyes widened like you committed a sinful act. Your face contorted to a frown and you climbed off of the sleeping skeleton not caring that you just woke him.

"Huh?" sans questioned half asleep and then glanced at you remembering he feel asleep on the couch. You glared at him like a growling puppy.

"Morning to you to kid, you don't have to look like such a sourpuss" he grinned and your stomach growled

"Hungry?" he propped a brow and you turned your head away from him

Sans shrugged and got up just as papyrus door opened and he bounded down the steps.

"GOOD MORNING BROTHER AND LITTLE HUMAN!" papyrus yelled walking into the kitchen.

You grunted and covered your ears at his loudness.

"Morning bro" sans smiled

You heard clattering in the kitchen and then the sounds of a stove. A delicious smell filled your nose and your stomach growled again. It wasn't too long until the food was finished and sans entered the kitchen. You followed curious and saw eggs and bacon on the table in front of you.

"Well you gonna eat kid?" sans questioned as he instead of taking the food took a bottle of ketchup and drank it. You eyed him and crawled on top of the chair as the plate of food sat in front of you. Your mouth watered with hunger. You watched the two skeleton brothers talk and smile happily as they ate and sans told puns, it made you think. They seemed nice, like a family.....and they were so nice to you, you wondered why they were so nice to you this was kindness you hadn't had in a long time. You were about to take a bite then stopped. This isn't real....this nice atmosphere was nothing but a trick, they would hurt you- you just knew it, they would make you believe they cared about you then when your happy just take it away and give you pain. You refused to get hurt again, you didn't want to get hurt again. You pushed your plate away and glared at them making them stop their conversation.

"SURELY YOU ARE HUNGRY HUMAN, AFTER All YOU DID NOT EAT LAST NIGHT" papyrus said with a kind look on his face, you would of fell for it but you knew better.

You crossed your arms and jumped off the chair walking back into the living room and sat by the pet rock. You felt a stare on you and saw sans looking at you as you walked away. You quickly looked away and puffed your cheeks. You could feel a sense of guilt growing but you pushed it away.

......

Sans looked at his brother who had a sad look on his face.

"Hey don't worry bro maybe the kid just isn't a morning person" sans tried to cheer him up

"...PERHAPS" papyrus sighed as he picked up the plates and threw away the food you didn't eat .

Sans had a frown on his face ....it wasn't going to be easy dealing with you.

..........

Papyrus had long gone to do his puzzles. You had stayed in your spot and never left since the morning. Sans walked to the door and glanced at you.

"I'll be right back kid, try not to get in any trouble while I'm gone" he said and left through the door.

You waited awhile then got up, you had to go to the bathroom and you hadn't realized how long you had been holding it. You looked around the house for a bathroom but couldn't find any. You had a look of horror on your face as you did the peepee dance....this wasn't good.

You sat down squeezing​ your legs tight together, you felt like you were going to burst. You focused on trying not to think of your bladder and stayed completely still, your cheeks red. After awhile sans came back with a bag of stuff. He walked in; put down the bags and saw you sitting down stiff as a board. He propped his brow and walked closer to you.

"Hey you alright there kid, your looking a little red" 

Your eyes were clenched and you said nothing.

"Hey you look like your about to burst buddy" sans joked and he wasn't kidding. His choice of words made your eyes open and tears brim.

"Eh!!" you whined

Sans looked at your posture and it came to him. "You gotta go to the bathroom bud?" You shook your head furiously.

"It was right underneath the stair case" he said pointing to the well concealed door.

You looked at it and frowned but never moved. "You gonna go or what?" sans asked seeing you made no attempts to get up.

You shook your head no and Sans gave you a confused look.

"Come on kid I don't want you making mess out here" he said lifting you up then you squeaked out in protest.

"EHHH!!!!!" you struggled against him but it was to late you felt it coming. Your eyes widened and you headbutt sans.  He dropped you as he reeled back in pain. You made a mad dash for the bathroom and closed it, somehow making it to the toilet in time.

Sans sat down clutching his head in pain.

"Damn that kid has a hard head"

.......