19. Harry

I can't believe it, she was there again last night. This time, she wasn't crying. And she was already looking at me when I noticed her. I hope I didn't leave a terrible first impression earlier, in Jennie's room. Liam told me that I should talk to her, but I don't think that's a good idea at all.

     I'd rather not exist in her eyes, it would make it so much easier for me to forget about her. The thing is, I don't want to forget about her. I can't get those grey eyes out of my thoughts, no matter how hard I try.

     My mind is at peace as I'm in a nice, deep sleep. In my sleep, I'm with the angel known as Lena. We are sitting on the couch on my balcony, looking out to the kingdom. Her head is resting on my shoulder, and my arm is wrapped around her waist. I kiss the top of her head, and she smiles. There are no words, we're just sitting in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

     "Wake up, lazy!" The sun is shining brightly on my face as I'm woken up to the sight of my little sister shaking my shoulder.

     I groan. "What is the matter with you? I'm trying to sleep."

     "Father has something important to tell us over breakfast," Catherine says. "He told me to wake you up."

     "Ugh, give me a few more minutes," I say, irritated that she woke me up from my peaceful dream. Damn it, I've only encountered Lena once for a short period of time and I already had a dream about her. This is bad.

     "No, you have to come with me right now," she whines. "Father's going to be angry if we don't show up soon."

     "Go on ahead," I tell her, closing my eyes. "I'll catch up soon."

     "Get up!" She smacks my arm really hard, and I yelp.

     "What the hell?!" I exclaim, sitting up. "You couldn't have given me two fucking minutes?"

     "Watch your language," she scolds. "If Father hears you saying words like that in front of me, you'll be punished."

     "Oh, that's right," I nod my head. "You're the baby of the family, you're Father's special Princess who will always be treated like you're better than everyone else."

     "If you're not out of bed by the time I count to ten, I'll smack you again," she warns.

     I sigh and get out of bed. "You're turning into Mother, did you know that?"

     She ignores me and walks out of my room to let me change, and I make sure to wear something plain, since I can't stand wearing clothes that basically scream "I AM RICH". Once I'm changed, I walk out of the room. It was a nice dream that I had, and I pray that it'll someday be my reality.

     "What do you think Father wants to discuss?" I ask Catherine, and she shrugs.

     "No idea," she admits. "But it sounds like it's really important."

     "Maybe we're headed into war," I say.

     She shakes her head. "No, Father wouldn't discuss anything like that with us."

     "Well then, I have no idea what else it could be," I respond honestly. Father rarely ever has news that he wants to share with us, it's making me a bit nervous.

     The servant opens the door to the dining hall for us, and we walk through. Everyone else is already seated, so I take a seat between Liam and Louis. The plate in front of me has my favorite breakfast food; scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

     "I'm sure you're wondering what I have to announce to you all," Father speaks up as soon as I started eating. "Harry, sit up straight."

     I sigh and straighten my back. He's always telling me what to do and, after nearly eighteen years, it's starting to bother me.