Sixteen: Bad Blood

Começar do início

(Princess Miah is Natalia Dyer)

"Her majesty, Princess Sara!"

She came after Miah. She looked so innocent and sweet, the way her blue eyes shined in the sun light made her more interesting.

 She looked so innocent and sweet, the way her blue eyes shined in the sun light made her more interesting

(Princess Sara is Mary Mouser)

"Her majesty, Princess Abby!"

She was quite tall, very skinny. But her had blue eyes just like the other two. This was going to be a hard decision.

 This was going to be a hard decision

They all reminded me of my mother. It was going to be hard and I knew I didn't want to make the wrong choice.

I greeted each one of them as the walked in.

"If you all shall, come with me to the ball room. We are having a party tonight." I said smiling at all three of them.

---

The party was going great but none of them seemed to be an interest of me.

(I will have another princess but I'm going to just put Y/N because I want to let you guys be part of it and I mean come on who wouldn't want to be a queen with Shawn😏😉 but just so I can add a bit of description I'll just say she has dark hair and brown eye but once you read the story act as if it's you)

"Hello, Prince Matthew!" Said a dark headed girl.

"Hi, hello, please just call me Matthew." I said smiling.

"Would you like to dance?" She said as she let a little smile appear on her.

I could tell she was nervous but I knew I couldn't get involved with her, I mean she isn't a princess or at least from what I can tell. But my parents already chose the three others, I can't go against them.