Reece let his arm drop as Ryan walked over to us.

"Awe—"

"Not now, I'm already gonna be late... again..."

"I'll write you a pass— Matter of fact, why dont you just stay in here this period?"

I looked up and saw a grin on his face.

"Stay in here... to skip class... with you?"

"And Reece! If he wants..."

"I'm down," Reece chimed.

"No way... people already talk as it is, and if I get in trouble—"

"You won't, I promise... I'm the teacher—"

"You say that, but when I look at you I have a hard time believing it"

Ryan smiled and sat on the desk next to me.

"Come on now... I've taught you a few things—"

"Ok no, I'm not staying in here to hear about your dysfunctional relationship," Reece announced, throwing his backpack on his shoulder, "I need a pass please... what time were you coming over to help with stuff?"

Ryan walked over to his desk and grabbed a notepad.

"Whenever we all get done shopping I guess—"

"So you're not coming over?"

I laughed, "I'll be there around six"

"Awesome!" He smiled, taking the pass from Ryan as he walked back over to me.

"I'm leaving with Reece—"

"No you're not..."

"We have our next class together... Watch me!"

I smiled and walked towards the door with Reece.

"I'd read the pass before you go..."

Reece and I exchanged confused looks and he read the pass aloud.

"Please excuse Reece King from being late to your class. If Savannah Newman tries to come in, please send her straight to the front office. She was repeatedly harassing me and when I told her to stop, she walked out of the class. I was informed Reece has the same class as her, and this is why he was late. Thanks for understanding! Sincerely, Mr. Ryan O'Donoghue"

I shot my eyes towards Ryan who was mouthing the whole note as Reece spoke, with a smirk on his face.

"I'll change it if you want—"

"No, I'm actually trying to get expelled for skipping," I said sarcastically.

"BUT... you have to do something for me..."

"Well, I'm out!" Reece stated, heading towards the door.

"Oh no you aren't, you're waiting on me because I'm not walking in class alone... what do you want me to do Ryan?"

"Nothing right now, but think of it as an I.O.U. Next time I need something, I'll call you, deal?"

He smirked and held out his hand.

"Okay... deal," I said, shaking his hand in agreement, "now change the pass please"

He walked over to his desk and wrote out another pass.

"Thanks," I said, grabbing the pass from his desk.

"No problem," he smiled, "so I'll meet you at Tiffany's around five-ish?"

"Yeah... see you there"

Reece and I walked out of the classroom and headed to our next class.

"You and Ryan should be together..."

"What? Not to long ago you were telling me to be with Colin—"

"I know, but Ryan obviously loves you..."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because... I see the way he looks at you... it's the same way I look at Jen—"

"It doesn't matter, he's trying to get back with his wife... He said he needs to settle down with someone..."

Reece knocked on the classroom door and pulled the note from his pocket.

"Well, I think you'd be good together—"

"That's exactly what you said about Colin, and look at him now..."