Chapter 27: Tell All

POV: Savannah

Reece and I had just arrived at the event, and we were already swimming in paparazzi questions, and camera flashes.

"Mr. King can we get a smile?"

"Reece, how is the SwanKing relationship coming along?"

"Mrs. Newman, have you heard about Louis having a child?!"

"Savannah, are you dating Colin?"

"Reece, how about a look to your left?"

"Savannah, are you dating Ryan O'Donoghue? What is his relation to Colin exactly?"

"Reece King, are you aware Jen was spotted leaving Colin's house this morning?"

"WHAT?!" We both replied simultaneously.

We didn't have time to hear any further questions before being rushed inside the building by security.

"Look Reece, It was probably nothing," I assured him, "just focus on getting changed right now. We need to get you some new Instagram pictures to post!"

"Yeah, you're probably right..."

"Your ship name is SwanKing?"

"Mine makes sense... she plays Emma Swan and I'm Reece King. What is yours? Solin? Colivannah? Or do you ship yourself with Ryan? Ryannah? Syan?"

"Shut up Reece," I smiled

He laughed and headed down the hallway to his dressing room, while I waited by the entrance for Ryan. When he finally made it through the swarm of paparazzi outside, he entered the building, gave me a hug, and we walked into the hair and makeup studio.

"You look great," he smirked, "I'm kinda jealous if that dress..."

"Thanks," I blushed, "but honestly you do too! I didn't expect you to actually dress up as much as you did Ryan. Maybe you should get out there on the runway," I teased playfully, as Reece came out of the dressing room to get his hair fixed.

"Ok, how do you like the first look?"

He spun did a 360 and smiled back at us.

"You look great Reece"

"Yeah, I wish I could pull of a suit like that."

"I'm sure you could Ryan, you could probably even model if you wanted to," Reece stated, "the show is probably gonna start in a few minutes so you might want to take your seats, I'll see you guys."

We said bye to Reece and went down the hall to the room where the catwalk was located. We found our seats just In time for the show to begin. Reece came out three times, first, in the suit he showed us, paired with jeans and nice blue shoes. The second, was an all black suit, which made me question why I never pursued Reece because he looked absolutely amazing in all black. The final suit was a kind of army green color blazer, paired with khakis color trousers and black shoes.

The show took about an hour and a half, but it was worth it to be there and support Reece. After it was over we went backstage, and Reece introduced us to one of his friends. Nick Bateman was apparently a long time buddy of his since he started modeling, and I didn't want to say anything, but Reece definitely had some competition with Nick around...

Nothing Is Forever [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें