"What kind of supplies?" Bellamy asked, shifting to face her directly as he eyes deepened in thought.

"The kind to help us through winter," she answered, nodding her head slightly. "I was wondering if you and Loxy could go. You two are probably best suited for the job."

Bellamy and Loxy locked gazes, nodding to each other knowingly. "I'll grab my stuff, meet you in 10," he told her before lumbering away.

Concern filled the pit of her stomach as she watched him walk away, knowing someone was out to kill him. Turning back to Clarke, she asked, "How's Finn?"

Something in her eyes faded at the mention of his name, and she just slowly nodded. "He's fine. Still needs a lot of rest, but he'll live."

"I'm sorry, Clarke," Loxy blurted out, smiling at her best friend. "It sucks to love someone when they love someone else. You know I've felt it before," she sympathetically rubbed Clarke's arm before stalking away to go find Bellamy.

Her eyebrows wriggled in bewilderment as she watched him stuff an abundance of rations in his bag. She knew he could sense her presence by the way he had tensed up. "That's a lot of rations," she pointed out. "You realize this trip will only last a day?"

Bellamy shrugged his square shoulders, not meeting her eye. "A lot can happen in a day," he grumbled before his eyes looked back at the drop ship.

She followed his gaze to see Octavia, her expression unreadable as she stared back at her brother. "C'mon," she urged him quietly, tugging his sleeve.

After a long stretch of comfortable silence, Bellamy was the first to speak. "You know," he grunted, "I haven't seen you use your powers since the day you told me about them."

Loxy felt her shoulders stiffen, but she forced them to relax. "I only use them when I absolutely need to," she responded, pulling out a packet of nuts and chewing on them thoughtfully. "Besides, they're not something I'm proud of."

Bellamy shook head slightly. "Maybe not," his voice rose, "but they keep you alive. Others alive."

Loxy felt a scoff roll of her tongue. "Tell that to Wells, or Charlotte. Atom." The names of many more people filled her head. Names of people she could've saved.

"You were scared about the situation with Charlotte. Didn't want to show your powers. Atom was a lost cause, unfortunately, with or without your help. And you could've have possibly known that would've happened to Wells." Bellamy explained, opening up his own container of food.

Loxy could hear the footsteps of someone following them. They had gotten downwind of them, and used the higher ground at their advantage. It wasn't a Grounder, considering they used the trees.

The person instructed to kill Bellamy arrived on the scene a bit too early.

"No," Loxy finally murmured. "All of them I could've protected. But I won't make that same mistake again. I don't care who finds out about me anymore. I will not let anyone try to hurt us."

"I'm impressed, Red. And slightly confused," he mumbled, catching up to walk by her side. "All your life you've experience pain and people treating you like an object. So why haven't you completely shriveled with hate?"

Loxy felt a small smile play on her lips.

"Who says I haven't?"