03

Loxy adjusted the bow on her back as she approached Wells. His t-shirt now clung to his sweaty frame as he placed down the shovel he had been using. "Look what I just finishing making." She showed the bow and arrows off to him with a grin on her face.

"Nice. That'll be good for hunting." He nodded, wiping his hands before grabbing some of the clothing he had in a pile. "I'm starting to get worried about Clarke and the others. Do you think it'll have taken them this long?"

Loxy chuckled, patting Wells's shoulder. "They're trying to get enough food to feed one hundred mouths. It'll take longer than a day." She assured him. "Here, let me help." Loxy said as she grabbed the rest of the clothing in the pile.

"Thanks," Wells mumbled, seeming distracted. "Follow me."

Loxy did so, trailing after him as they got closer to camp. A group of boys were running around, chasing one another with loud hollers. They also passed up a couple hiding in the bushes, their faces smashed together. Loxy nearly gagged at the sight.

"Geez!" She exclaimed while she and Wells dodged the crowd of boys running around and frantically hunting each other for something. "You think they'd calm down after a day."

Wells didn't say anything, only nodded again. Something was up with him.

As they passed another circle of boys, these playing the drums, Loxy noticed a dark haired boy called Atom walk up to them. "Hey, where'd you get the clothes?"

"Buried the two kids that died during the landing." Wells answered with a hardened face. 

"Smart." Atom bit down his bottom lip in thought. "You know I think I'll take it from here." He said, beginning to grab the clothes from Wells. "There's always a market for—"

"Get the hell out of our way." Loxy intervened, shoving him back. "We share based on need."

"You still don't get it, do you, Red?" Bellamy growled as he walked out of his tent, completely shirtless. A girl with dark hair who was only wearing a black sports bra followed, kissing him passionately before walking away. "This isn't the Ark."

"Looks like somebody's been having fun," Loxy hissed, her nose wrinkling in distaste. She could feel Wells stiffening next to her.

"Yeah. Don't stare for too long, Red. Is that jealousy I see?" Bellamy tilted his head, smirking.

"Nope. Because unlike you, my goal for my first day on Earth isn't to get into someone's pants." Loxy snarled, folding her arms defensively.

Bellamy discarded her words and instead grabbed one of the jackets Wells had been holding. Immediately he retaliated and began fighting for it, being held back by Atom.

"No, no. Atom, hold up. You want it back?" He said, inches away from Wells's face. "Take it."

Wells held his breath for a moment, his jaw clenching tightly. Finally, he threw the clothes into a pile, doing it in sync with Loxy. "Is this what you want? Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy teased, putting his shirt back on.

"Everything. Because a little chaos soon becomes a lot of chaos." Loxy told him, the screams of a girl proving her right.

Loxy turned and began running towards the commotion, watching as Murphy held a girl over a fire. "Bellamy!" Murphy called, pride shining in his eyes. "You want the Ark to think we're dead. Why don't we suffer a little first?"

"Let her go!" Wells shouted, pushing Murphy away from the innocent girl whilst Loxy helped her to her feet and away from the psycho named John Murphy.