04

Loxy and Clarke walked side by side, leading the group together down the trail. "Why are you letting them come?" Wells muttered to Clarke under his breath. "They're dangerous criminals."

"Yeah, I'm counting on it." Clarke replied carelessly, quickening her pace to put distance between herself and Wells.

"I can see she's still not your biggest fan." Loxy commented, staring at the back of Clarke's blonde head. She looked behind them, watching Bellamy and Murphy walk in tow. "Something about this isn't right. Bellamy wouldn't have come unless it benefited himself." She pointed out, meeting Wells's worried expression.

"You're right. What do you think it is?" He asked, knowing she was pretty good at cracking hard cases.

Loxy bit her lower lip in thought, grabbing Wells's bare wrist. "The Ark thinks the 'prince' is dead," she murmured, dropping his arm. "Bellamy probably wants to make it seem as though the 'princess' is gone too."

"He's gonna try to take Clarke's wristband off!" Wells whisper yelled, growing defensive. He kept sending assertive glances behind him, looking harsh.

"Calm down, Wells. Clarke can take care of herself. And if not, she's got the two of us to back her up." Loxy reassured him, grabbing his arm and forcing him to quicken his pace.

Just as Wells finally began to relax, Bellamy rushed up to them with a confident look on his face. "Hold up a minute. What's the rush? You don't exactly survive a spear to the heart." Bellamy pointed out, waving his gun around wildly.

"Put the gun away, Bellamy," Loxy hissed, not turning to look him in the eye as she strode forward.

"Well why don't you do something about it, Red?" Murphy snarled before an evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Why don't you find your own nickname, Murphy?" Loxy snapped, shooting daggers at him.

"Just back off," Wells finally growled, halting in his tracks to spin around and face both of them.

"Jasper screamed when they struck him, Amy. That means they didn't get him in the heart, so we don't have much time to waste." Loxy said to Bellamy, ignoring the tension between Wells and Murphy right next to her.

"As soon as she takes off this wristband," Bellamy announced, grabbing Clarke's arm, "we can go."

Wells and Loxy exchanged glances. She was right. Bellamy wanted nothing more than to benefit himself by getting Clarke's wristband off.

Clarke bravely dodged his touch, glowering at him with fury. "The only way the Ark is going to think I'm dead, is if I'm dead." She spoke in a clear voice. "Got it?"

Bellamy shook his head with a weird smile on his lips. "Brave princess," he mocked her.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname." Finn growled, approaching the ground with wary eyes. "Call this a rescue party? Gotta split up. Cover more ground. Clarke, come with me." He told her, and she obliged and began walking with him down a lower path.

Nice save, Spacewalker. Loxy thought to herself, taking the lead of the three boys she were now stuck with.

As they trekked on in silence, Loxy could feel Bellamy staring at the back of her head. Wells must've noticed too, because he began walking behind her protectively. His eyes were on Clarke, however, as he watched her disappear with Finn.

"Guess we got more in common than what meets the eye, huh?" Bellamy taunted Wells.

"We have nothing in common," Wells barked back.