11

Complete chaos had erupted in the entire drop ship. People desperately fought against the wind and pattering rain, trying to keep the curtains of the drop ship steady. Loxy could feel the pandemonium surrounding her, closing her in a tight trap.

"This is Raven Reyes, calling Ark station. If anyone can hear me, please come in," her voice was drained from energy. She was full of hopelessness.

"Raven," Loxy mumbled, her boots skidding on the floor as she walked up to her. "You can do this. I know you can."

She looked back at her, surprise filled in her dilated eyes before she gave Loxy a curt nod.

A warmth spread through her as she felt a hand touch hers. Bellamy rubbed his thumb against hers, the small sign of affection hardly noticeable to anyone around them. He gave a gentle smile, giving her entire hand a squeeze. "Everything's going to be okay," he assured her for the millionth time today.

She swallowed the bile in her throat before nodding, squeezing his hand back and drawing away. "You're right. We'll make contact with Ark soon."

As if one cue, the radio buzzed to life, a new voice speaking back to Raven. "This is a restricted channel. Please identify yourself."

Loxy was the first to rush over to her, bending over her to listen as she responded.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm on the ground with the 100." Her fingers fiddled with the knobs, attempting to raise the frequency.

"Clarke, get over here!" Loxy hollered, spotting the blonde in the rear of the drop ship. She was already shoving past the group spectators, however.

Leaving them to discuss and hopefully receive medical help for Finn, Loxy returned to Bellamy. His brown eyes dropped to the ground as she walked up.

"I know you want to go out there, find the Grounder who took your sister. But look," she spoke feebly, waving an arm at the storm in front of them. "It's too dangerous."

"I just need to know why he saved her. And he could give us intel about his people if we make him," Bellamy groaned, exhaustion in his scratchy voice.

Loxy grabbed his arms, squeezing them tightly. "Look at me," she demanded, gazing into his syrup colored eyes. "It's going to be okay." Her hands slowly trailed down his arm until they found his, intertwining their fingers together.

Bellamy rested his chin on the top of her head while she burrowed hers in his chest. "She's my responsibility. And I failed her by letting that Grounder go," he whispered into the soft locks of her brown hair.

"No. Not yet," she murmured back, her breath tickling his skin. "Once this storm comes to end, we go out and find him. I promise I'll help you with anything you need. But when you found her, Finn got stabbed and you had to come back to camp."

They stayed in that position for what seemed like eternity, before finally pulling apart as reality came back to them. "I'm gonna try to get some sleep. God knows I'll need it," she grumbled, happiness soaring inside when she saw a smile etch onto Bellamy's lips.

~

Rain attacked her from everywhere, drenching her long hair and sticking her clothes to her skin. She gripped the two canteens of moonshine in her shaky hands. Since she couldn't get much sleep with the storm, she decided to help Clarke out with Finn.

A long sigh of relief escaped her lips when she ducked back into the drop ship. She instantly went to Clarke, handing her the two canteens she'd nearly drop multiple times.

Her best friend raised an eyebrow at her, curiosity sparking in her blue eyes. "Monty's moonshine?" She questioned, placing the two containers down on her work table.