13

[Pls tell me I'm not the only one dying over all these Belloxy pictures above in the media]

Despite how painful it was to watch the Grounder just stand there, holding his restraints in defeat, Loxy didn't want to move. She was leaning against Bellamy's chest as they sat on the opposite wall, both trying to decide what to do about him.

But Bellamy had made it clear he wouldn't make the same mistake twice. He wasn't going to kill the Grounder. That was the least he could do for Loxy.

The hatch opened and Miller poured in, folding his arms as he eyed the two of them. Loxy instantly pulled away, looking up at him. "Did you talk to the Ark?" She asked him, swallowing the bile rising in her throat.

"Yeah, told them about John, Diggs, gonna talk to Roma's parents later," he responded, a heaviness dragging in his voice that was concealed of emotion.

"Thanks," Bellamy muttered to him, nodding slightly. "I owe you."

Miller sighed, sending a glare at the Grounder who stood weakly at the opposite side of the deck. "Telling all these parents that their kids got killed by Grounders. Just wish I could get some payback for what they—"

"We are not killing him," Bellamy interrupted him, determination in his voice as he held his ground with Miller.

He nodded obediently before walking up to the Grounder with a sneer on his face. "You looked a lot scarier with that face paint on," he taunted, wiping a sickly red substance on his face.

Loxy held back a snort of laughter as she watched him knock heads with Miller, knocking him out instantly before returning to his weak stance. That asshole deserved it.

"I'll be right back," she told Bellamy, patting his leg. She felt an aching need to go see Clarke, knowing she was currently communicating with the council of the Ark.

However, the deep voices coming from inside the tent told her it wasn't Clarke. But three certain words caught her ears in stayed in her heart when she heard them.

"Kill Bellamy Blake."

Someone from the Ark was commanding one of the 100 to kill Bellamy. Most likely the same person who helped Bellamy shoot Jaha.

Panic swelled in her chest and she made a beeline back for the dropship. She reappeared through the curtains to find him climbing down the ladder, eyeing his sister. "You're still down here?"

"I'm not moving until you let me see him. You let Loxy see him, why not me?" Octavia growled with annoyance, refusing to meet gazes with him.

"Because she's not stupid enough to have feelings for a Grounder," he snarled back, walking past her but grabbing her hand in the process.

She gasped as he pulled her outside into the morning light. Even though she was contemplating it, Loxy knew it was better not to tell him that someone was planning to kill him. Not yet. As long as she was by his side, nobody would get to him.

"Bellamy," Clarke called, walking up to the two of them.

"The answer is still no," Bellamy's voice rose, sounded upset as he began walking away. "I'm not talking to Jaha."

Loxy reached out and grabbed the cuff of his sleeve, keeping him still. "Wait," she whispered to him with a sympathetic look in her baby blue eyes. She knew that whatever Clarke had to come to discuss about, it wasn't about Jaha.

"Yeah, I'm not here to talk about that. Relax," she mumbled as she furrowed her eyebrows. "The council members told me about a depot with lots of supplies."