21: We're All Going on a Summer Holiday (Part 2)

I walk over to the table that now only has: Brad, Dylan, Jay, Zack and a girl sat around it. The girl scowls at me almost as if she's telling me to back off.

"Where's Harry?" I ask, looking mainly at Zack. I'm hoping for a simple answer like he's gone to get a drink or something like that.

"Oh, I don't know" Zack answers looking around, "Last time I saw him, he went that way" Zack points to the open doors that lead to the pool area.

I walk outside, as I need to know what is going on. I look around until I see the two of them. I'm sure it's them. He has her against the wall and it's plain to see that they are kissing.

My heart drops, how could he do that to me? Harry got upset about somebody else tickling me and then he goes off and kisses another girl? I don't know what to do, so I run. I go through the hotel lobby and into the streets.  I manage to find the main strip that is near the beach.

Tears form in my eyes, as I think about what Harry has done, and even worse I don't know what the two of them are doing now. How could he do something like that to me? I continue walking quite slowly with my head down and my arms folded loosely. Until I feel someone pull me back and keep a tight grip around my arm. I look up to see a man holding my arm and I don't recognise him, he stares at me, holding my arm tight in his grip.

"Come on" He slurs, trying to walk away with me in his grasp. It's obvious that he's been drinking he stinks of alcohol.

"Get off me!" I pull away from him and try to get out of his grip, but I fail miserably this man is at least twice the size of me.

He mutters something that I can't quite make out and then I feel his grip getting tighter and tighter and he starts to pull me along with him, as he walks.

"Get off me!" I repeat struggling now, as I can't remove his hand and I can't get away from him. He has his back to me now as he is walking and dragging me along behind.

"Oi!" I hear someone yell from the other side of the man.

There was then a loud thump and he let's go off my arm and falls to the ground.

"Run!" The person who must have punched him yells, I don't look at who it is I just follow him, it's obvious that it's a boy, but I can't tell who.

As the street lights get brighter I see Dylan. I know that I owe Dylan quite a lot; as if he wasn't here to help anything could have happened. We stop running and walk slowly side by side.

"Are you alright?" He asks, looking at me with a concerned expression.

"I'm fine" I answer falsely; not wanting to look at Dylan, "Thank you" I add trying to change the subject.

"No problem" He smiles, putting his hands in his pockets.

We both go silent as we walk along the path that is along the top of the beach. The beach is empty just like the streets, there is hardly anyone around. I don't know what to say and that's the reason why we're silent, neither of us knows what to say.

"Do you want to go on the beach?" Dylan asks, looking down towards the sea.

"Sure" I answer, I'm not really bothered where I go, I just don't want to go back to the hotel yet. I take my sandals off and carry them in my hand.

Dylan and I start to walk along the sand close to the water; just so small amounts go over our feet when a wave crashes in.

"I saw what happened, back at the hotel" He says, breaking the silence.

I sigh and look out to the ocean not wanting to think about Harry; in fact I'd rather fly back to England and go back to the house by myself.

"I never wanted them girls to sit with us and neither did Zack" He starts, "I knew something would happen"