18: I'm a What Now?

*Lindsey's POV*

The alarm goes off and I still feel bad, I thought I could just sleep it off, but I couldn't sleep, as I spent most of the night worrying about the Harry situation, as much as I don't want to, it just won't leave my mind. I sit up and look over to find Zoe's bed empty.

The door then opens and Harry walks in looking sad and guilty. "Can I have a word?" He asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Sure" I answer, still half asleep seen as I've only just woken up. I sit up in the bed and cross my legs with the duvet still over me. I grab a bobble of the bedside table and put my hair in to a ponytail.

A small smile appears on his face and he shuts the door, he then sighs and sits on the edge of the bed. "Lindsey" He sighs, looking down at his hands which are in his lap, "I'm sorry" He looks up at me and holds eye contact, "I shouldn't have over reacted, I mean nothing bad happened"

"Nothing bad happened at all" I answer sounding quite harsh, I'm not sure if I want to sound harsh with him or just run back into his arms, but I'm just going with what comes naturally.

"I know and I'm sorry that I over reacted, can we just forget everything that happened yesterday?" He asks, looking hopeful.

I nod and smile at him and he instantly relaxes

"Thank you" He grins, he leans forwards and pulls me in for a hug, "I felt so guilty for going off at you like that"

"Don't, it was my fault" I literally fall into him, happy that he's forgiven me.

"No it wasn't" He pulls away and kisses my lips softly. "Don't blame yourself it was me"

I smile, now feeling like I have been feeling guilty for the past couple of hours for no reason, as he blames himself, as well.

"You better get ready for the studio" He get's up from the bed, "I'll talk to you later"

*Harry's POV*

That didn't go as expected, but then again Lindsey doesn't know about Ellie and she never will. I like how sweet and shy Lindsey can be compared to Ellie who is just feisty all of the time. A relationship with Lindsey would be better for publicity, and would be more likely to last where as with Ellie there would be no/ hardly any publicity and she wouldn't be able to stay with me for very long.

I mean I do feel guilty don't get me wrong, but Ellie was a mistake.

* * *

*Lindsey's POV*

Saturday soon comes around and unfortunately for us Brooke and Zoe had another disagreement earlier, as it turns out Brooke's attitude is getting worse and worse, but Zoe won't let her get away with it.

We sit backstage in our dressing room in silence, as nobody dares to say anything, as Brooke has a face like thunder.

"You're needed backstage Lindsey, you're on next" A producer appears at the door and smiles at me, and I smile in relief.

"Good luck" Zoe says, as I stand up.

"Thank you" I smile, then follow the producer out and to the area behind the stage.

"Your VT is about the Nathan drama, the clips that we recorded yesterday of you putting your side of the story across and denying the accusations will be shown" The producer says, as he flips through the papers that are on his clipboard.

There have been numerous stories of how Nathan and I are secretly together and I'm cheating on Harry with Nathan, it's all not true.

I get my cue to stand on the stage and since this performance is another completely live one, but this time the instrument isn't being played me and it's the piano. The microphone stand is placed next to the piano and I take my place there whilst the VT plays.