13: First Performances

The song ends and the full lights come back on. The crowd cheer and stand on their feet, I look to the floor briefly and when I look up at the judges I can't stop smiling.

I stand on the spot to receive the judges criticism, but there isn't any. I sigh with relief, as I couldn't ask for better comments.

I get off the stage and I have a camera shoved in my face and I'm told to talk a bit about that performance.

"Oh my god" I say, walking down the hallway with a producer, as a man with a camera is walking in front of me, "That was amazing" I grin, still carrying my guitar, as I need it for the next performance, so I'm bringing it back to the dressing room. "I can't wait to do it all over again"

The camera man, then put's his thumb up and steps away.

We get to the dressing room and then the producers leave, leaving me to get ready with the other girls. Brooke is waiting backstage, as she is on soon, so Poppy and Zoeare still inside having their hair and makeup done.

"Hi" I smile, as I enter the room and taking a seat in front of a mirror. We had all been given our own station that has all the products in that the stylists think suit us. They are all next to each other and mine is at the end next to Poppy.

"Hey" Poppy replies, as the makeup artist starts to put her hair up into a messy, but very stylish bun."How was it?"

"It was good, the comments were amazing!" I smile, as the the stylist starts to touch up my makeup and make subtle changes.

"It was alright, I'm not happy with it, but it could have been a lot worse" She admits, as the stylist starts to plait her fringe.

Zoe comes out from behind the curtain. There is a section at the back of the room that is for getting changed and to keep it private, they use a curtain. It's like being in changing rooms that you would find in shops.

Zoe looks great, her hair is in a fishtail braid and her make up is natural. She may have a lot on, but it's styled to look natural. She's wearing a red leather jacket over a white t-shirt with denim shorts.

"Zoe, you're all ready to go" Her stylist says whilst tidying the Zoe's station.

"Thank you!" Zoe grins, looking at herself in the full length mirror that is stood in the dressing room.

"Good luck" Poppy and I chirp, as Zoe leaves the dressing room.

"Thank you" She smiles.

Brooke comes back and sits into the sofa, as she is now done with her performances for the night."I'm so happy!" She grins, placing her hands into her lap. and messing with the sequins that are on her dress.

"Was it good then?" Gemma asks, with a strong hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"It was amazing!" Brooke chirps, not catching onto Gemma's sarcasm.

The hairdresser finishes curling my hair. She sprays a lot of hairspray onto the loose curls and I'm then taken to the dressing area, where I will change into the costume that Gemma and the other stylist has picked out. It's annoying to not be able to pick out my own clothes.

I've been put in high waisted ripped mom jeans with a black sequinned crop top.

I make my way to the backstage area, and sit on the boxes where I sat earlier. I put my guitar strap on and then leave my guitar in my lap, as I watch everyone rush past. It's nice to take a step back and watch the chaos instead of being involved.

"Hey" A voice that I recognise to be Harry's says, sitting next to me.

"Hey" I reply, looking to see that he has been in hair and makeup, his hair has been styled perfectly and the clothes that he is wearing look like they belong to a typical boy band.