20: We're All Going on a Summer Holiday (Part 1)

"As you know we have an announcement to make, you're all going on a holiday"

All of us gasp, no one was expecting that.

"Really?" Jane asks, asking what we are all thinking.

"Really" The producer confirms, "You're flying out to Palma airport in Mallorca. The cars will arrive at 6am to take you to Heathrow airport"

"Is this for real?" Jade asks, as she smiles.

It's fair to say that no one knew about this and to be honest I'm not sure about going, I know I have to, but I'd rather stay here and spend more time with Nathan, as I prefer it. There's no drama, which is a nice change from being with Brooke.

"Just remember that there will be no producer with you at anytime during the trip, so when you come back we will see just how well you have managed to handle yourselves, as you will be able to pick your own songs, learn them, decide on how you want to be styled and the styling of the stage, so be careful and make sure none of you do anything stupid"

* * *

"Lindsey wake up!" Zoe says getting annoyed, as I was supposed to be out of bed ten minutes ago, but it's 4:45 in the morning and that time is just ridiculous when you only fell asleep 3 hours ago.

"I'm awake" I mumble whilst rolling over and wrapping the duvet a bit tighter around me, my eyes still closed and my new position makes me even more reluctant to move.

"Are you sure?" Zoe asks in a high voice, I know that Zoe is currently sat doing her makeup, so she hasn't even looked at me and she knows I'm about to fall back asleep, "You still have some packing to do"

I just wanted to go to bed last night, so I couldn't pack all of my case, as I was being indecisive about what to take and it was getting late. I stir slightly knowing that I can't be late. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Finally, you do know the cars get here in about an hour don't you?" Zoe says, as she finishes her makeup, "I'm going to go see what everyone else is doing, but please don't be late"

I get out of bed, and put on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and an oversized white t-shirt. I put my hair into a bun, and apply a little bit of makeup. I wouldn't normally wear makeup to an airport, but I know paparazzi will be everywhere, as we warned about it.

After fifteen minutes I do one last check to make sure I have everything that I need.

"Are you ready?" Zoe asks coming back into the room to me zipping my suitcase up, "I'll take that as a yes" 

"I am, I just need to get my shoes on" I answer, sitting on the bed next to my suitcase as I put my  shoes on, "I'm ready now"

Zoe and I get our suitcases and make our way downstairs to the living room, as that is where everyone is gathering when they're ready. I sit in the armchair and put my handbag on my lap. I pull my phone out, as I was texting Nathan last night, and I told him all about this holiday. I'm surprised to see a text from him that was sent ten minutes ago.

'These early mornings are not the one. I hope you have a safe flight and enjoy the time away. I've got a long day of promo ahead;

I smile at my phone screen and quickly type a reply.

'They really aren't! Thank you, and I'll try. Oooh that sounds exciting, enjoy'

 "The cars are here" Jane says bringing my attention away from the electronic device, I look out of the window and see the four cars driving up the drive.

 All of us stand up and gather our luggage and take it out to the cars. For a ridiculous time on a Monday morning everybody is in a great mood. I'm sharing a car with Zoe, Brooke and Poppy just like always. The driver pulls up, and loads all of our cases for us.