I heard a door open and I quickly looked to my left. I smiled as I saw Lianne in black leggings, a navy blue crop top, navy blue toms and her blonde hair in beach waves.

"Ready to go?" She asked me as she grabbed her phone and purse. I nodded, quickly following her downstairs. We walked out of her house and over to her car.

We both quickly got inside the car, putting on our seat belts before she started the car and pulled out of her driveway. "I'm nervous Lia. This is my first party," I softly said, bouncing one of my legs up and down.

"Stop being nervous! This party's gonna be sick! You'll have fun, I promise. Who knows. Maybe you'll find yourself a boyfriend."

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "I don't need a man to make me happy."

"Pfft. Whatever! You're just saying that because you don't want to get your heart broken again and I understand that. Not all guys are jerks like Blake," She said, still focusing on the road.

I sighed, not liking the fact that she mentioned my ex-boyfriend. "I know that Lia. I just wanna focus on my future right now. I don't need a guy to get in the way of that now."

"Okay. I understand." I gave her a small smile. "Besides, who needs a boyfriend when I have the most amazing best friend sitting right next to me."

She glanced over at me and smiled. "Of course! Very, very true! Thank you my beautiful best friend." Lianne continued to focus on the road. A couple minutes passed and Lianne finally turned onto a street. I looked around and saw a whole bunch of cars parked in front of a huge house.

This must be where the party is.

Lianne parked her car on the side of the street and I quickly hopped out of the car. Lianne walked over to me and linked her arm with mine.

"Welcome to your first high school party Anabelle," She smiled. I quickly looked at her before she dragged me inside of the house.

The music was unbearably loud and I felt so claustrophobic around all these people. I got past the crowd of people and walked into the kitchen.

I saw a huge punch bowl and cups resting on the counter. I could definitely use some punch right now. I grabbed a cup from the pile and poured some punch into it.

I took a sip of the punch and immediately spit it out into the sink. This punch had an exaggerated amount of alcohol, which I totally didn't like. Why? Cause I don't drink. At all.

I grabbed another cup and poured some Pepsi into it. At least there's soda. I don't think I would ever survive this party without something to drink.

I walked into the living room and stood in a empty corner. I scrunched my nose as I watched all the girls grinding on all the guys. I really wish I was home right now reading Safe Haven, but no. I'm at this stupid party instead.

I needed some fresh air. It was getting way too hot in here. As I started to walk away, I accidentally bumped into someone, causing them to spill their drink all over me.

Great. Now I smell like alcohol.

I looked up and saw no other than a very handsome Sean Walker standing in front of me. "Oh my God, I'm sorry," He quickly apologized.

"It's fine. I need to clean up myself. Where's the bathroom?" I asked him, wiping my shirt with my hand.

"It's down the hall. Here I'll take you."

I nodded, following him to the bathroom. He opened the door and I slowly walked in. I turned on the light and looked around, shocked at how amazing this bathroom looked.

I walked a little bit deeper into the bathroom before I heard the door close behind me. I quickly turned around, watching Sean as he immediately wrapped his arms around me.

The smell of his cologne creeped into my nose, and I melted a little inside. It smelled really good but also expensive. He leaned down and began to kiss my neck, gently sucking it right after. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt his soft lips on my skin.

My breathing hitched as he left a trail of kisses leading towards my lips. Once he got to my lips, he began to kiss them passionately. I slowly closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed him back.

God, his lips were so soft.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up, setting me gently down on the bathroom counter. His hand slowly made its way down to the button of my shorts. He played around with the button before he started unbuttoning them.

"Sean," I moaned quietly.

"Shhhh. Don't worry, you'll enjoy it," He whispered in my ear. I nodded as he took off my shorts.

All these hormones were taking over me.

I wanted him to stop but at the same time I didn't want him to stop. It felt wrong but it felt so right. He left another trail of kisses on my neck as he slipped off my underwear.

I quickly unbuckled his belt and watched as his pants fell to the ground. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him down, kissing him roughly.

What has gotten into me?

After several minutes of making out and him working magic with his fingers on my lower region, I felt him enter inside me. I gasped, quickly digging my nails into his shoulder. He started to thrust into me slowly, but quickly began to pick up his speed after a couple of minutes.

God, It felt like my insides were ripping.

A tear slipped out of my eye as he thrusted into me. He wiped away my tear before he leaned down and gently kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry if this is hurting you. Do you wanna stop?" He whispered in my ear. I slowly shook my head. I wanted him to continue.

I wanted him.

After a while, I began to feel pure pleasure. I ran my hand through Sean's dark brown hair, gently gripping it as he continued to thrust into me. I threw my head back a little, letting out several moans.

I could feel myself reaching my climax. My breathing began hitching and my legs began to tremble. "Oh God!" I moaned.

My moaning got louder and louder and Sean's breathing got quicker and heavier. The grip he had on my hips got tighter than before. "Fuck," He groaned.

"Oh God!" I moaned loudly, once I reached my climax. He thrusted into me a couple of more times before resting his head on my shoulder. I gently stroked the back of his head as I breathed heavily. He slowly pulled his head away and looked at me, gently grabbing my cheeks with his hands before kissing me.

We were there for a few minutes extra, just kissing.

Did I mention that he was an extremely good kisser?

He finally broke the kiss, looking into my eyes as he gently caressed my cheek. "That was amazing," He murmured softly.

I nodded, watching as he put his pants back on. "We should do it again sometime," He said, giving me one last kiss before leaving the bathroom. I sat on the counter, confused.

I got off the counter and grabbed my shorts from the floor, quickly putting them.

What did I just do?

I can't believe it. He just used me. He just took away the most important thing to me.

My Virginity.

___________________________

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter. Sorry for the strong sexual content. After all this is a PG-13 story. I'm also sorry for any typos.

Anyway sorry this Chapter is short. The chapters will be longer next time. I don't have much to say. Until next time! :)

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx