"I said we wait until sunrise," he growled sternly before leaving the tent, Octavia trailing after him.

Loxy lingered for a bit longer, losing herself to her pointless thoughts. Eventually she pushed herself outside again, making a beeline for Clarke and Finn who had just entered camp. "Did you guys see the pod? I wonder what's in it."

Clarke adjusted her grip on her bag, giving her a delicate smile. "Grab your stuff, let's go find out," she spoke with courage.

Loxy's heart sank, disappointed that it had to be her to deliver the news. "Bellamy said we wouldn't leave till dawn," she murmured, digging the toe of her boot into the soil.

"Where is he?" Clarke asked, her eyebrows touching in disbelief. She didn't wait for an answer and shrugged past Loxy, storming into his tent.

The dark haired girl complaining about shampoo earlier was back inside, putting her clothes back on. She snapped up when Clarke and Loxy ducked in. "Ever hear of knocking, bitch?" Her eyes were mainly focused on Loxy.

"You can't really knock on a tent," she pointed at, smirking in satisfaction when she saw the annoyance spread on her face.

Finn joined them shortly after, his eyes averting away from the two girls. "Oh great, it's a free show."

"Where's Bellamy?" Clarke demanded, getting straight to the point. The impatience in her voice was clear as she shifted her weight onto her leg.

"He took off a while ago. Why?" She responded, but her attitude showed she clearly didn't care.

"Gear's gone," Finn grumbled.

"He told everyone to stay. Whatever's in that thing he wants it. We've gotta get there first," Clarke spat, not waiting a minute longer to chat before leaving the tent.

Loxy didn't follow them, instead deciding to search for Octavia. She had also been displeased when Bellamy made the announcement that they would wait. If she knew her brother by just a sliver, she would know to go after him.

Just as she predicted, Octavia was grabbing a knife from the weapons table before storming towards a sideways exit of camp. It could've been the same one Bellamy used minutes ago to escape.

Loxy sprinted after her, feeling a surge of devotion to Bellamy's sister. "I'm coming with you," she confirmed, wrapping her hand around Octavia's bony arm. "I know Bellamy's gone. It'll be only a matter of time before he makes it to that escape pod."

Octavia looked her up and down for a uncomfortably long moment before giving her a curt nod. "Just make sure you can keep up," she uttered before squeezing through the exit.

Loxy followed with a roll of her eyes. If anything, Octavia would need to keep up with her. But she knew her rough exterior was only there to hide the worry she was feeling for her older brother right now.

They trekked through the forest in silence, doing their best to stay on his trail. Loxy could barely see the footprints marked in the earth, knowing they would be much more noticeable in daylight. The pace was picked up as dawn approached them, small beams of sunlight illuminating the undergrowth.

Loxy finally reached him just as the sky had turned a baby blue, one that reminded her of her eyes. He was jogging at a light speed, his heavy breathing showing that he had been running all night.