Finding Comfort

KAGURA

"Hey little sis, I'm so glad that you called...me?!?" I threw my teacup at Simon but he dodged it quickly within seconds. He snickered, "Someone's mad, anything happened after meeting with Laxus?" He walked over standing behind me as I released my anger onto him with all my punches. He didn't budge. "Tell me honestly brother...is it true?"

His eyes widened as he started laughing, "You're calling me brother after all these years?" I looked at him seriously as his laughing died down. I sighed heavily, "Is it true that mama and papa were part of the cult that believed in demons?" he kept silent as I asked him again. "Just spill it already. I heard it from Jellal and Wendy. Is it true?!?"

He nodded his head as I gasped taking a few steps back till my back was hit by the wall. "No...it's not true...they can't be..." Simon came over grabbing both my hands as he cupped my face, "Listen Kagura, the reason I didn't tell you about this is because you might get hurt like this. I didn't want to see you cry. I knew it from the beginning when I caught a glimpse of them heading to that terrible place. I followed behind, watching quietly how they really tortured the children and even sacrificing them. I felt disgusted, seeing this sight of them...that's why I left the house without telling anyone and even denied of becoming a hunter." I pushed his hands away from my face, "Don't touch me. So is that why you became a vampire now?"

He shook his head, "No I was attacked and got bitten. I suffered for ten days till I turned into one." I turned my face away looking at the window. "You can leave."

"Kagura I..."

"I said just leave. I want to have some time alone." I said staring back at the window. He sighed leaving the room. I walked over to my seat and looked through some documents. Then I heard a knock at the door. "My apologies mistress, but I brought you some new set of tea." I nodded as my butler placed it over the table. I smiled while smelling the aroma of the tea. "The tea smells nice..."

TIMESKIP

JELLAL

I opened my eyes finding myself on the bed again. I groaned slowly turning to the side and landed on something soft. My eyes shot wide seeing Erza sleeping at the side as she pulled me closer to her bosom. My face was already blushing red feeling the softness of her chest. She soon yawned softly and woke up. Her eyes went widened and her cheeks were gleaming bright just like her hair colour. "Sorry!" she squealed letting go of me as I sat up from the bed fast trying to get some air while she sat back up straight on her seat.

"How are you feeling?" she asked. "I'm fine although this kind of blow given by the hunters is quite tough even for someone like me." She gave a light punch and smiled, "You almost got me worried back there." She started lecturing me with her arms on her hips. "I almost got scared seeing yourself fighting Kagura in that condition. What were you thinking? Were you having a death wish of making yourself get killed?" She kept on lecturing as I sighed heavily pulling her over to the bed. She stopped and gasped the moment I grasp her in an embrace. I placed her head at my chest trying to calm her down. "Sorry..."

She pushed back gazing into my eyes, "Why are you apologising for?" I shook my head, "For making you worry. I was worried she might kill off Wendy so that's why I thought that was the only way to stop her." She sighed and gave a pinch at my cheeks making me yelped. "Ouch! I said I'm sorry!"

"Yeah right. Promise me that you don't ever do stupid things Jelly!"

I snapped, "Stop calling me that!" She smirked, "Why not? It suits you Mr. Wolf! Jelly, jelly, jellybean." I pouted as she chuckled while her hand patting my head. "Just kidding!" I smirked pulling her over to the bed, lying across facing each other. "What are you doing?" I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled at her neck, "Just go to sleep ok..." I said as she beamed red, "You have been sleeping for too long..."

"Its fine, I like to sleep anyways, it's my favourite hobby." I said as she scoffed. "No wonder you have been gaining weight recently." I looked at her with a frown, "I didn't."

"You did, don't think I don't know you have been ordering pizza every night for dinner." I chuckled, "Same to you...after all you have been eating strawberry cheesecake all the time. Not only one but three slices a day?" She gasped hiding herself inside the covers. I laughed as our foreheads touched each other. I gave her a peck on her cheek and dozed off to sleep. "Sleep tight my princess." I said as she softly replied, "Goodnight Jelly..."