Kagura Mikazuchi

No One's POV
"Someone please help me! Anyone!" cried a little blue-haired girl while running along the cold night streets. "Get back here you little brat!" said one of the thugs. She was desperate and running fast like her whole life depends on it, but she got caught by one of them. He grabbed her head and threw her to the ground. Then the other man came and stomped his feet on her stomach causing her to yelp in pain. "Running away again Wendy?" He snickered as he took out a gun from his pocket, aiming at her head. "Now be a good girl and follow us back quietly before I kill you off right now."

Wendy wailed as she spit at his face, "Not going to happen! Just shoot me if you want too! I'm done with this life." The guy wiped of his face and slapped her face hard, "You little bitch!" He released a shot straight to her head and several on her arms and stomach. They left her lying on the cold ground.

FEW MINUTES LATER...

Wendy's POV

I coughed harshly as I got up from the ground seeing my clothes covered with blood. I touched my wounds seeing them all regenerate by themselves. I growled under my breath softly, "They are so dumb to realize that they couldn't kill me."

"I see you have return Wendy." I looked up seeing Kagura, my adopted sister who raised me when I was little. She walked towards me bending down to my level, "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you." She patted my head as I wiped of my tears, hugging her back, "Its fine, I'm grateful to do anything for you after what you have done for me." She smiled as he took my hand, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up before the others get back. Oh you might need to wear this." She handed me a choker as I took it and wore around my neck. "This is to help you control your blood thirst. You might need to take some of these blood pills since you haven't drink any blood for several days."

"Yes, thank you." I said as I gouged down two blood pills into my mouth. "Oh you managed to get her Lady Kagura?" said sir Sting as he walked with his friend, Rogue. "She somehow managed to get herself out of those thugs. They seriously don't know who they were dealing with." said Kagura as he chuckled.

"At least she's safe and sound. Now, the boss offered us another job and its a good one." said Sting and Rogue continued, "This time the pay is quite high and he given us a few weeks to succeed this mission."

"So what's the case?" asked Kagura as Sting handed her the files and she looked through it. She frowned looking through as she crushed slightly the paper, "Finally after all these years, I found you at last Jellal Fernandes."

"Kagura?" I asked as she looked down at me and smiled, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. So the boss expect us to capture him immediately?" she said as they both nodded. "Rumours had it that he's enrolled in an academy, Fairy Tail recently, I already hired a few of our assistants to report to us daily." said Rogue. "Is there anything that we can do now?" said Kagura as he continued, "Yes, we'll wait for the perfect timing and we'll be getting ourselves enrolled there too." Sting tossed the Id card over to both me and Kagura, "You guys will be enrolling there for a moment." said Sting. "And the two of you would be..."

"We'll be there as well. Acting is what I do best." said Sting as Rogue scoffed, "You're the worst."

"NO I'M NOT!!!!"

"You are...I remember you sucked your role when you were playing as Prince Charming during high school. You spoilt the whole play with your dummy acts." said Rogue. Sting pouted, "Yeah whatever, but I'm going to proof you this time that I will! Just wait and see!"

Kagura hit Sting's head, "Enough, we might need to head back home and rest up for tomorrow. Come, Wendy."

"Geez Kagura, always so serious." said Sting while rubbing his head. "That's me." she replied while taking my hand walking away from those two. "Who is this Jellal Fernandes that you guys were talking about?" I asked as she shook her head, "I'll explain later, for now, we need to regain our strength for tomorrow's work. Of course, we'll have to disguise ourselves as students. However, I can only say this one thing to you know, he's dangerous." I looked down, "I see, if there's anything you wish for me to do, I'll do it." She smiled and gave another pat on my head.

THE NEXT DAY...

Erza's POV

"Why are we even here?" said Jellal the moment we stood in front of the mall. I grinned, "Well you might need some new clothes for yourself, plus I need to get some supplies." I said as he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't need any new clothes. I'm fine with the recent ones now." I tapped his forehead, "Your clothes are getting old mister, so just get new ones already." I said as he sighed, "Fine." I smiled as I grabbed his arm dragging him into the mall.

"Well he'll take all of this miss." I said handing her the new clothes as she frantically took and rushed to the counter. "Are we done already? I'm sleepy." He let out a slight yawn. I laughed giving a slight punch at his chest, "Just a little more. Sorry for dragging you out the whole day." He pecked at my ear making me blushed, "Jellal...we're in public." I could hear the couple at the back were chuckling softly. He grinned letting go of me and paid the cash.

Soon after I bought a drink for myself while walking around. I wanted to share my drink with him but he didn't want it. So I enjoyed the drink myself, caramel mocha. I wished they would soon create something like strawberry mocha. That would be brilliant.

"Erza?" I heard someone calling me as I looked to the front seeing my long lost friend. "Kagura?" I could see her eyes were widened and the tense aura coming from her. She gritted her teeth glaring at someone as she clenched her fists. "It's him!" She growled as I turned at the back seeing Jellal behind. He looked confused as I turned back at her. All of the sudden, she yelled, "JELLAL FERNANDES!" 

TO BE CONTINUED...