He's Here

JELLAL

"AMAZING!" I almost finish eating the hot cup noodles that Erza just made. "You really like hot cup noodles?" I nodded my head as I finished drinking the soup till it was empty. She sighed smiling, "You want another one?" I gleamed brightly at her with my puppy eyes, "Yes please!"

TIMESKIP

"Aaahhh, that was nice!" I said lying down on the floor trying to relax myself. Erza came over sitting on the couch and turned on the tv. "So by the way, where do you live before this?" Now that she mentioned it I don't exactly remember about my past life or my parents. The only one thing I know is that I'm one of the last of my kind. I sat up on the floor as she turned facing me. "Well I don't remember anything from my past. I don't even know who my parents are. All I know is that I'm the last werewolf in this world."

ERZA

I felt my heart cringed at some point when he mentioned he doesn't know anything from his past. Plus he's the only last one of his kind. I wonder if there's anything I could help him feel better. Without realizing my actions I wrapped my arms around him all of the sudden as he looked up at me feeling surprised. Eh? Since when did I do that? Oh come on Erza say something. "It's alright, I'm sure you will regain your memory someday. For now, you can live here with me as long as you want. I don't mind being close with you Jellal." Oh gosh what am I saying.

I quickly let go as I ran to my room. "Well goodnight!"

"Erza..." I stopped as I turned behind. He gave a soft smile, gazing at me, "Thank you." I blushed as I smiled back and closed the door behind me. "Yeah goodnight." What in the world just happened? He looks so cute when he gives that look. Oh it's frustrating! I'm having that weird feeling again. I should get some sleep and get to class tomorrow.

TIMESKIP

"Hey Erza! Where's that cute little guy of yours huh?" said Mira with a smirk as I blushed. "Mira, well he's at home although he argued about following me to class." I said back laughing. Mira chuckled, "Awww so cute!" Then Simon came over at my place and gripped my hand all of the sudden. "Come with me Erza." he said pulling me out of the class. "Hold on Simon! What's the big deal with you?" I said as he let go of me. "I still can't accept the fact that you reject me."

I sighed, "Simon listen, you are a nice guy and a good friend..." He cut forcing a kiss on me. I struggled pulling him away but he was too strong. "Erza I really love you...I do..." His hands ran through my hair till my back. I groaned trying to push him away. "Simon please let go...please...aaahhhh~" He went at my neck nibbling it. "Please Simon!" Then someone came and pushed Simon away and pulled me closer. I opened my eyes feeling surprised to see Jellal gripping me closer to him as he faced Simon. "Who are you?" asked Simon as Jellal replied, "Jellal."

Soon everyone from my class were looking at me and so were the other students from different classes were staring at the three of us. Gosh this is embarrassing. "Let go of her Jellal, she's mine." said Simon. Jellal grinned and pulled me closer to him, "I won't allow you to touch her besides, she's mine now." Everyone gasped the moment Jellal brought me somewhere leaving Simon alone.

TIMESKIP

"What the hell are you doing here? You are supposed to stay at home!" I said as Jellal gave the puppy eyes look, "I was bored so I thought of following you around." I snapped, "Oh geez!" I sighed. "You are such a stubborn wolf aren't ya?"

"With you yes." he said giving me the play look. I laughed patting his head, "Now what am I going to do with you?"

"Well, I can wait for you here till your classes finish." I gasped, "You sure?" He nodded and gave me a push, "Now hop along your friend might be worried of you later." he said as I realized that class is almost finishing. "I'll be back Jellal see ya!"

I rushed back and dashed in sitting on my seat. Mira sat closer and gave me the smirk face again. The moment the lecturer went off the class everyone just started turning towards me, mainly the girls. "Erza! Who was that cute guy just now?"

"He's so hot!"

"Is he one of your friends?"

"Hey can you get him his number for me?"

"I'm falling in love with him!"

I stared blankly till Mira clapped her hands and everyone stared at her. "Come on ladies, Erza needs her time to relax ok?" she gave the cute girl look as all the girls melted straight away. "No problem Mira." Wow never knew Mira was popular as well with the ladies.

Jellal's POV

Guess I'll take a breather for a while. "Hey Jellal!" I opened one eye seeing my friends running towards me. "Hey you guys!" Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Juvia were my pals when we were little. That's one thing I remembered. "Never expecting seeing you here." said Lucy. I grinned, "Well I came here keeping an eye on someone."

Natsu cooed, "Oh you mean your lover right, Erza~"

"Oh come on Natsu." I said blushing hard while they all giggled. "Anyway that guy is here." I said trying to change the subject. "Who?" asked Juvia. "Simon, he must be intending to get his hands on Erza for some reason."

"Well we can check it out for you. After all we are going to enroll here tomorrow." said Lucy as I looked up and thought of an idea. "Lucy you're genius!" I said hugging her as Natsu pouted at the side. "If I be one of the students then I can keep an eye on Erza, protecting her as well." Why didn't I think of that earlier.