Enraged

Erza's POV

"This is embarrassing..." I said to myself in my head while walking in the room. "Don't worry Erza, I already put a spell on you, so just do your best." she said confidently. I shook my head, "No Wendy, just remove that spell of yours." Both she and Laxus stared at me, "Why?" I chuckled, "I just want him to know that its me. I want to make sure that he accepts me instead of being afraid of me." Wendy smiled as she removed the spell of hers, "Alright, but call us if you need anything ok?" Laxus grunted, "Man I thought I want to see how Jellal react after finding out that Natsu is Erza." Natsu snapped, "That was your plan?!!!??" Gray pulled him back, "Calm down flame pyro!" We all got upstairs heading towards the guest room. Laxus showed thumbs up as he pushed me in the room. Jellal was already sleeping soundly in bed. I quietly closed the door behind and sat right next to him. Looks like today I'll be accompanying him the whole day. Oh yeah!

Then I heard a soft mumbling sound coming from him. I looked at the frown look on his face, his hands were slowly gripping the sheets. He must be having a bad dream...

Jellal's POV

"So have you decided to stay here forever?" I looked upon myself staring down at me. I looked down to the floor, gripping my clothes tightly as he pulled me into an embrace, "You're silly you know that. I can't believe that I would call myself one. If you stay here you won't ever to get hurt again..."

"I...I..."

"Looks like I have no choice but to do it in a hard way, for you to get back to your senses." My eyes widened when suddenly everything around me was covered in blood. I looked around feeling afraid seeing all those memories of them torturing me. I closed both my ears with my hands, shutting my eyes tightly, screaming aloud. "Just get away from me!"

He came over gripping me tightly at my neck, "Tell me something you...do you want to live the rest of your life as a coward?"

I snapped back, "No!" He gripped on my neck tighter, "Do you want to leave your weak self behind?" I struggled, trying to breathe, "NO!!!!!!"

He looked at me shocked first before giving a smile, "Then what are you going to do about it now since you realized there are some people are out there seeking for revenge without knowing the whole truth?"

He's right about it...what's wrong with me? Am I really that shaken when I recall all of my memories? That's right, I survived by killing them all for the sake of revenge, for my parents, my hometown and those innocent kids that were all victims like me.

Then I felt someone was shaking me, "Jellal! Jellal! Jellal!" I opened my eyes seeing someone was staring at me, calling out. "Jellal!" I groaned looking up seeing a familiar face gazing down at me. My eyes shot wide, why is she here? She sighed laying on top of me while wrapping her arms around me. "Erza..." I said softly. "Are you alright? You seemed to be having a bad dream." I felt tears streaming down my eyes as I slowly hugged her back.

Erza's POV

I felt warm tears on my shoulder. Is he crying..."I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." I pulled out from the hug and gazed at him. I cupped his cheeks, "You don't have to feel sorry about everything." His eyes wide shot. I smiled, "Wendy told me everything, I understand how you feel." He stared down as I started adjusting his shirt, "So why did you become like that?"

"That's..." He paused then he sat up straight at the bed, "I'll tell them too. Let them in." I raised my eyebrow at first, but I walked over to the door and opened it. Natsu and the rest all fell down to the floor. "WAAAHHH!!!!!"

"What are you all doing here?" I said. Natsu rubbed at the back of his head while Gray answered, "We were just waiting to see the moment you two hooked up together."

"Aye!" said Natsu. Laxus scoffed, "Don't get any ideas from us."

"Plus you were acting weird and what's up with the crying just now?" said Gajeel. "Please don't be angry of us!" said Wendy. Jellal sighed, "What a loud bunch you are." They laughed. "There's something I'll have to tell you all." We all kept quiet, anticipating what he wanted to say. He took a deep breath, "I'm sorry."

"WWWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT????!!!!!!????"

He lowered his head, "Through my carelessness I caused you all to worry. I hope you forgive me."

"No you did nothing wrong!" said Natsu. "Don't say that it was just the past, its normal for a person to go through like this." added Laxus. "Please lift your head!" said Gray.

"No even that me up until today was still me. I promise I would never have you all see me in such a sorry state again." he said as we all gasped trying to keep thing lively. "Its alright...we are not troubled or anything..." said Gray. "That's why I have a favour to ask...please forget about how I was up till today right now!" he said. His face was blushing hard till we all laughed. "Pffftttttt.....now that will be quite hard." said Laxus, grinning. "Its normal for us all to go through something like that." I said while Gajeel laughed, "Pffftttt..." along with Natsu and Gray. "its alright Jellal-san." said Wendy. Jellal face palmed feeling embarrassed. "So that means you have memories up till now?" I asked as he nodded, "Yes, though I would like to get rid of them all. I didn't do things those things just because I wanted though."

"Meaning?" said Laxus. "I feared even the lightest thing and completely lost myself back then. I can't really put into words though." said Jellal. "Its alright, like erza said, Its normal even for us to. That's just how life goes."

"Its true, when you were caught up by the hunters, you had quite the impact." I said. Out of the blue, a servant with long brown hair dashed in the room. "I'm sorry to interrupt sir but lady Kagura is here to see you." We all shrieked, "WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT????!!!!!?????"

Laxus sighed, "Well now that's trouble." he said adjusting his collar before leaving the room. "You all ought to get back to your rooms silently." he said. "Great what are we going to do? What if..." said Natsu panicking. "For now just do as Laxus says alright, Jellal I'm here to check on you." said Porlyusica as everyone quickly head out leaving the three of us alone. "Be sure to keep an eye in case she might come running here." said Porlyusica as she sat beside, ordering Jellal to remove his shirt. I nodded and took a peep at the door. What is she doing here?