The Trouble Begins

Jellal's POV

"WHAT?!? YOU AND THAT IRONHEAD FOUGHT WITH THE MAFIA LAST NIGHT?!?" said Natsu as I nodded my head. He ran through his hair feeling frustrated, "OH MAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TOO. I COULD HAVE AT LEAST TEST OUT MY FIRE MAGIC!!!" Lucy snapped, "That was your reason for it? HOw stupid can you be Natsu?"

"Damn my feet's getting impatient here." added Gray as Lucy snapped again, "Same goes for you too Gray!"

Gajeel snickered as he head banged at Natsu, 'Well maybe next time Salamander, who knows you might bump into them once."

"I will definitely beat them more than you ever did man." said Natsu while grinning back.

Suddenly I felt a strange presence as I stood up trying to pick up that sense. "What's wrong?" said Gray as I tried to figure out but I shook my head, "Nothing, its just my imagination."

Then I caught a glimpse of someone looking at me from afar but he went disappeared. "Seriously man what's the matter?" said Gray as I snapped out of it, "Sorry, I thought I sensed someone was watching us." He sighed, "Try to get some rest, you looked as though you haven't been sleeping for the past few days."

"Really?" I touched my face as he chuckled. "Just kidding ya, but just so you know, you're not alone anymore...you got all of us." he said before leaving the bench heading to class. I snickered knowing what he meant. "What your laughing about?" said Natsu as I replied back, "Nothing." Then I saw that same person was staring at me. This time I won't let him go. "Sorry Natsu, Lucy I have somewhere to go." I said leaving all the sudden. "Where you're going?" Natsu yelled but I was already too far from them. I tried looking for that person. I stopped seeing him not there. I walked through the back of the buildings where nobody was around.

"My it seems you caught me off guard Jellal..." I turned around seeing that same person who was spying on me just now. "Do I know you?" I asked as he gave a soft smile, "I bet you won't remember me. After all, its not the right time for me to tell you everything." He started to leave. "Explain yourself. Who are you?"

"Zeref." he said before vanishing. Zeref...who is this guy? Its like I known him from somewhere before but my memories were all foggy. "I've been waiting for you bastard." I turned around seeing none other than Simon. I grinned, "I remember the last time I had you good but it seems to me that you recovered quickly."

He snickered, "As a vampire of course my wounds would regenerate...but still the scar you gave me was actually quite painful. I can still feel the pain up till now." I frowned my eyebrows, "What do you want actually?"

He smirked.

TIMESKIP

Erza's POV

I must have slept off after what happened last night. Guess Jellal must have left earlier. I heard a knock at the door as I shot up from the bed and headed to the door. "Who is it?" Two mysterious ladies showed up at the door. "Are you Erza Scarlet?" I nodded, "Yes and who might you be?"

"Don't fret my child..."

Jellal's POV

"What do you want actually?" He smirked, "I got what I came for." My eyes widened sensing something was wrong as I released my dark flames at Simon. He vanished into nothing. An illusion? I quickly ran off worrying about her. Erza's in trouble.

Erza's POV

"Who are you people?" I said as they came closer gripping both my hands tightly. "Let go of me!" I used my head and hit one of them but the other one punched hard at my abdomen, "We got her as planned." That was the last of it before I drifted into the darkness.