Could This Day Get Any Worse?

Erza's POV

I knew it! "WHY DO I KEEP BUMPING INTO WEIRD PEOPLE THESE DAYS?!?" I yelled till the whole cafeteria turned towards me as I shut myself up and continued putting food inside my mouth. "Oh come on Erzy, it will be fun! Just look at him, he's getting the attention from all the ladies here!" said Mira cooing at the side seeing Jellal surrounded by ladies.

"Jellal your name is it? It's so cute!"

"Here you go I make some donuts! They are delicious!"

"Will you go out with me Jellal?"

"You're so cute! Are you free today? Wanna hangout with us? We'll be delighted in having you around!"

Geez those girls really got the nerve of falling with hot guys every time they see. "Oh what's the matter Erza? Feeling jealous already?" I gasped as I turned seeing Mira with a smirk on her face as I took another bite of my bun that I just bought from the cafeteria. "Nothing." I didn't realize that I was already fuming and my face was puffed red. She started to giggle at the side.

"Sorry but I have my own plans today." said Jellal as I turned over trying to hear their conversation. The girls immediately felt disappointed. Good that's more like it. I said to myself feeling slightly relieve that he turned down their offers. Then he added which made me pist off. "Actually I have plans with her." He said pointing at me as he gave a mischievous look.

I snapped, "WHAT?!? DON'T BLAME IT ALL ON ME!!!!" He smirked as the girls were showing their dark aura glaring at me. They started asking Jellal a lot of questions while giving me that glare look. "Why her of all people?!?"

"What's so interesting about her? She even rejected Simon's love."

"Don't tell me she's having feelings for you Jellal?"

I snapped halfway, "Geez what is wrong with you people?!? I never even had any plans with him today. I found him near the streets while I was kidnapped by some thugs!" I stopped as they all stared feeling puzzled at the same time. "Oh its like in the movies!"

"The two people that meet and that's where their love blooms. A hero comes and rescue his one true love."

"FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP SHUT IT!" Jellal started laughing out loud almost rolling on the floor. "Well, I do have plans with you Erza and that is to keep an eye on you 24/7." My eyes widened as I gave a blur look. "Huh? 24/7?" I hit his head, "That's your plan?!? Stalking me every time?!?"

"Oh Erzy I'm so jealous! Don't worry Jellal I can help you in no time!" said Mira as she gave a high five at Jellal. "Mira!?!" I said as she smiled. "Come on I'm trying to help a new student here." Yeah right a new student. Well I forget to tell, Jellal was enrolled here today by Sir Makarov and of course he got a seat behind, corner of the class while me sitting at the other side near to the front. I just don't get what was the reason he was intending to enroll here. Is he even the same age as me?

TIMESKIP

"Why are you following me around stalker?" I asked nicely. "Its my job." he replied back. "You know I can take care of myself. I have been living alone all these years so thank you very much." I must find a way to escape from him. "Oh I forgot to take something!" I said out of the blue trying to find a way to escape. "I need to head back to class, you can go on without me."

"Its alright I can wait..."

"Its fine just head home first! I'll be back as soon I get back my things." I said running off before he could call me. Wow brilliant! I managed to escape from his tracks. Haah, at least I have time for myself. Maybe I could get myself some sweets and cakes from the cake shop. Yeah I might have to make an explanation later.