I'm Saved Finally

Jellal's POV

"I'll surrender, release them at once." I said as he smirked, "Fine then."

"AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!" Natsu shot up in the air as he lounged a fire attack towards the guards. "Natsu!"

"Ice Make Replica!" Gray shouted creating a huge ice attack as it made impact with the guards. "Go Jellal! We'll handle things from here!" said Lucy as I make a run for it. "You guys be careful!"

Mard Geer's POV

"Seriously this bunch of fools creating more trouble for me. Kyoka trailed Jellal and make sure he doesn't get near to that human." I said as she bowed, "Yes lord Mard Geer at once." She took a leave leaving me to deal with these idiots. I smirked, "Hhmm...Natsu Dragneel a fire dragon slayer. Gray Fullbuster, an ice wizard who looks just like his father, Silver. Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial wizard and she had an audience with the Celestial Spirit King, how interesting."

One of them showed up, "Having enough of saying our names out loud! Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!" I dodged the attack, summoning my curse magic, "Curse power, thorns."

Thorns merged from the ground as he dodged most of it along with that ice wizard. "Is that all you got pretty boy?" said of them as he summoned ice hammers. I smiled as I prepared the next attack.

Jellal's POV

"Erza!" I yelled while running along the hallway towards the dungeon. "Erza! Can you hear me?" Then I felt a presence as I dodged the attacks by moving my body swiftly. "Well done I'll say for avoiding my claws, but not this time!" She lounged out her claws as I hissed avoiding it till one of it scrapped through my left cheek and blood trickled out of it. She licked her lips as she let out an electricity through her claws as she leaped in the air coming towards me. I used both of my hands blocking the attack but I felt a current went through me. I gritted my teeth enduring the pain as I felt my body senses were awakening somehow as I backed away. I panted after embracing that attack. "There's no point of fighting me back though, I already awakened your pain receptors while you were taking that attack earlier. It will get worse now."

I grinned, "Do your best shot!" She smiled and blasted several beams aiming at me. "Heavenly Arrows!" I yelled as bright golden arrows shot above destroying the blasts. "Dark Altaris!" I summoned one of my ultimate moves as it blasted the whole area giving me the chance to escape.

I continued to run. "Erza! Erza!"

Erza's POV

"Erza!" I heard someone calling me. "Jellal?" I gasped, "Jellal! I'm here!" Then I heard a loud bang on the dungeon cell. Please tell me its him. Few seconds past and the dungeon cell was burnt down. I was glad seeing Jellal as he ran in embracing me in his arms while burying his face at my neck. "I thought I lost you." he said sobbing as I felt his tears on my skin. He broke off the chains from my hands and legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "But you came to save me. I thought I would never see you again." I looked at his face wiping those tears off, smiling. "Let's get out of here." He carried me in his arms escaping from the cell. "Wait I can walk on my own." I said but he didn't let me. "You're injured so just stay close to me." he said looking at both directions before making a move. "How did you manage to find me?" I asked. "Natsu's scent."

"Natsu's scent?"

"He's a fire dragon slayer. That's one of his special abilities." Jellal explained as he continued running while carrying me. "We'll have to catch up with the others and leave this place."

"Where are we actually?"

"Tartaros main base." he said as I heard some loud noises coming from the other side. He stopped running and called, "I GOT HER! LET'S GO!" Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Juvia nodded as they finished their last attack and runned towards us. Some of the guards were chasing and there's this weird long hair guy was just standing there smiling. "Who's that?" I asked as Jellal growled, "Mard Geer, one of those demons from Tartaros. For now, we should get out of here and head back home."

"Erza!" said Lucy. "Glad you're alright!" said Juvia as Natsu and Gray caught up. "Leaving so soon already Jellal. I thought we could stay here and chat." said Mard Geer. Jellal snickered, "I would love to but I only came here for one reason and I have completed the mission."

He grinned as Jellal held me closer to him. I gasped noticing that he's aiming at one window. "Are you crazy?" I snapped as he smirked back, "Yes I am! My jumping skills are excellent though."

"You are one crazy werewolf." I said as he jumped off the window followed by others. I screamed, closing my eyes and holding unto him tightly embracing for the impact on the ground but nothing happened.

I opened my eyes finding myself back home at Magnolia. I blinked twice noticing the similar streets and buildings. "What just happened?" I asked as Lucy laughed. "We got extra help from some of our friends. They managed to teleport us back to Magnolia."

I sighed in relief, "You all are really crazy aren't ya." They giggled. "Well at least someone's happy." said Gray eyeing at Jellal who was blushing and he turned his face away. Natsu giggled, "Ooh someone's blushing. I can see small puffs coming from you."

"Shut up you two." said Jellal playfully as I smirked. He looked at me raising his eyebrow, "What?"

I grinned pushing him down to the ground all of the sudden. Everyone's jaws were wide opened watching the beautiful scene just happened. I used one of my hands gripping his hands tightly while the other lifted his chin up and smashed my lips onto his. His eyes went wide feeling shocked with my sudden attack.

Lucy's POV

"Am I dreaming or this is real? Someone pinch me." I said as Natsu pinched my arm. I yelped, "Ok it's real."

Gray whistled, "Erza made her first move." Juvia was already imagining things in her head, "Oh my gosh, I can sense that they are in love deeper than ever before. Ahh if only Gray could do this to me I would die in happiness." Gray snapped, "What?!? Juvia!!!!"

Erza let go of the kiss leaving a trail of saliva between their lips. Jellal moved his hands as he gripped her face kissing her back and turned her over with him on the top.

Juvia and I blushed seeing them kissing in public. Natsu and Gray's jaws were wide again feeling shocked. "Hey get a room you two!" said one man while passing by. Both of them realized as they stop getting back to their feet. "We'll continue where we left off just now later." said Erza eyeing towards Jellal who was smirking to himself. "But first, we need to get your wounds healed Erza." he said carrying her on his back.

"Hey put me down this instant!" she said but he ignored her request and continued walking. Then Natsu blurted out one question where everyone expects. "Are you guys hungry?" 

TO BE CONTINUED...