The Plan

Kagura's POV

"You mean to tell me that you can't even find them at all?!!!!???" I gripped on Milliana's collar tightly almost choking her. "No...Kagura..." I let her go instantly facing my back against her. "To think that Wendy would betray me like this."

"I can take her down if you offer your permission." I heard someone's voice from the back. I quickly aimed my archenemy at the person and my eyes shot wide seeing my own blood brother standing before me. I glared at him, "What are you doing here brother?"

He snickered, "Paying a visit to you of course, my you have grown a lot haven't you." He played with my hair bangs, slowly coming closer to me. I slapped his hand away, "Get out you peasant!"

"Hhhmm, is that how you talk to your brother after all I have done for you..."

"You betrayed mother and father by becoming a vampire instead of being a hunter." I said as he stared at me seriously. "Don't talk to me as if you know mother and father are good people." I gritted my teeth, swinging my archenemy towards him but he dodged instantly. "I'll be going now, since you are in a bad mood. However, I can tell you where your precious pets went to."

"Where is it?" I asked as he threw a map which showed me the location of Laxus Dreyar's mansion, one of the Queen's most trustworthy servant. "You may leave and don't show your face again." I said as he chuckled, "Someday, you'll understand the Mikazuchi family's secrets. It was mother and father's fault in the first place. He left after saying that word. I punched the wall letting out my frustrations. "I'm coming for you...Jellal Fernandes..."

Jellal's POV

"How unlikely of you to be brought to a standstill..." I looked in front seeing myself standing before me, "I'm scared..."

"Scared of what?"

"Its pitch black here, I can't see anything from here." I said softly. He chuckled walking towards me, "There's no need to be afraid, nothing would hurt you here." He chuckled playing with my bangs, "I know everything about you. I'll tell you why...its because you are afraid of looking straight at it." I felt someone was touching my hair as I opened my eyes.

Erza's POV

His eyes widened, slapping my hand away from him, backing away. "Don't touch me! Just leave me be!"

"Jellal...I..."

"Don't touch me!!!!" He cried out, hiding himself in the blanket. He was shivering very badly. I looked down sighing heavily before leaving the room. I closed the door behind me. "Looks like today's not good too. It has been two days ever since he became like that. Knowing his mentally unstable."

"I can tell how he feels..." I turned seeing Wendy coming from the hallway. "Wendy..."

"I'm sorry...for Kagura's sake and everyone else. If only I..." she started crying as I knelt down beside her. "Why are you apologising for?"

"Is just that I was too scared of telling Kagura the truth about everything that happened in the past. I couldn't help myself in telling her about her parents." I pulled her into a hug, "Its alright Wendy. I'm grateful that you did bring Jellal out of there along with my friends. If it weren't for you, Jellal would have been in a worse condition."

She wiped her tears, "YOu really think so? I thought you would be mad at me and everyone else too." I patted on her head, "Relax Wendy, everything is going to fine, trust me." She smiled at me as we both sat together outside in the garden. Wendy explained everything to me from the start and how Jellal was. I felt my heart cringed, hearing the tough times Jellal went through.