I'm Feeling the Love

Erza's POV

Hhhmmm....what is this fuzzy thing near my neck? Only one person I know in the universe would be this fuzzy... "JELLAL!!!!" I screamed at his ear as he jumped from his sleep. "I'M UP! IS IT MORNING?!? AM I LATE FOR CLASS!!!!!???!!!!" He stopped as he looked at the window. It was still night as he pouted and glared at me. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR YOU WOLF IDIOT!"

"I hate the floor."

"WHAT ABOUT THE FLOOR?!?"

"I just hate the floor."

"FOR THE LOVE OF CRAP JUST SLEEP AT THE COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

"Fine." He walked up taking his pillow. "Goodnight..." He said before closing the door. I jumped back straight to bed and tried to doze off. Finally having my own place to sleep and enjoy the night. I rolled and rolled over many times trying to sleep but I couldn't. I looked over the time and its already 2 in the morning. I think I want to drink some water.

I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen. I drank a glass and decided to go back to sleep. As I was about to head to the room, i took a peek over the living room where Jellal was sleeping. I crept closer to the couch and watched him sleeping. He's so cute when he sleeps. Wait why am I fondling over his cuteness? Go to sleep Erza, tomorrow you have a busy day. He gave a light snore as he turned around facing the opposite. Hhmm...he's still having those wolf ears and the tail. I wonder how he managed to hide them while in school. I played with his tail feeling the softness of it as he let out a soft moan.

I giggled quietly as I continued playing with it. He let out a few moans till I decided to tickle his ears. "Hhhmmm...nnyyaaaa~" he moan in his sleep while I was fondling with his ears. His fur is so soft and comfy. Wish my pillows were these. I quickly ran back to my bed and found an extra thick blanket. I came back to the living room and covered him with the blanket. Halfway through he grabbed my hand all of the sudden and pulled me closer to him as the blanket covered the both of us on the couch.

My face was already blushing, "You were awake?" I said as he opened his eyes and went over at my ears. I shivered feeling his hot minty breath, "I was already awake when you started to play with my tail." I blushed even more as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled at my hair. "So warm and nice. Wish we could do this every night." He mumbled before dozing off to sleep. I didn't know what to do as my heart was beating fast and my cheeks were flushed red. "Can I go back to my room?" His gripped on me were tighter than before. "Not going to happen." I pouted as I turned over facing him and rest my head part of his neck and chest. "Alright just this once I'll let you..." I said before dozing off to sleep.

TIMESKIP

Urrgghhh...I opened my eyes seeing the daylight ahead through the window. I stretched out my arms feeling the fresh air around it. "Hhmm..where is he?" I looked around finding him no-where. I got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom getting myself washup. Sooner or later I went over the kitchen and found a small note at the table and something was covered too. I opened the note and smiled softly.

"I have something important to attend to, see you later in class..."

I was blown seeing the delicious sight pancakes on the table covered with some maple syrup and strawberries on the side of the plate. My heart skipped a beat. Did he made this for me? I smiled warmly admiring them. How sweet of him. I took one bite and enjoyed the taste of it. "YUMMY!"

Oh yeah, I should be going soon. I quickly ate the pancakes while still enjoying them. I kept the strawberries till the last because they were my favourite. I finished the last strawberry and headed off to class. Maybe I should get him something. I wonder what he likes though.   

I KNOW ITS SHORT...BUT I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN... :)