Tartaros Palace

Erza's POV

I grunted in pain as I opened my eyes, finding myself chained up in a dungeon. It was freezing cold as I was still wearing my nightgown. "You're awake I see." I looked up seeing a demon standing in front of me. She lifted my chin up to her level and caressed my cheek, "Such soft skin you have Erza..." I flinched my head away, "What do you want?" She snickered as her hands ran through my body. My breath hitched feeling her cold fingers touching my skin. "My you do have a beautiful body, I can't wait to have some fun torturing you."

My eyes widened, "Get your hands off me!" She gripped my chin, "I heard you and Jellal are very close, so I suggest that you tell me where he is."

"What if I don't..." I said as she chuckled extending her claws, "Then I'll have to force you...in a hard way. Now, tell me where he is."

"I don't know." I said as she gripped on my shoulders harder. I gritted my teeth feeling the claws piercing through my skin as blood trickled out. "You really don't know?"

"Like I said I don't!"

TIMESKIP

Jellal's POV

"Erza!" I burst through the door and looked for her everywhere in the apartment. She's not even here, nor her room. I clenched my fists feeling anger burning inside of me. "DAMN IT!!!!" I punched the ground so hard leaving a huge crack till everything was shaking around me. Almost all her things fell to the ground, cracks spread on the walls and dust falling from the ceiling. I panted after releasing that kind of attack till some of the neighbours came running to the scene. "Hey you're alright?" said one of them as I stood up walking towards them. I gripped one of their collars glaring at them, "Do you anyone who came in this place? TELL ME!" He shook his head, "No sir I didn't see anything. I just came back now." I let go as he dropped to the floor and asked the next person the same question. "Where is she? Who took her?"

"Jellal!" I stopped as I turned back seeing Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Juvia behind. "Just calm down and let go of him." said Gray calmly as I apologised the person letting him go. "What happened?" said Lucy. I shook my head, "Erza's gone."

They all were shocked as I explained to them what happened before. "So you met someone mysterious name Zeref and the next thing is you bumped into Simon which was an illusion." said Juvia and I nodded, "Yes, that's when I realize something was wrong and the next thing is she's gone."

"Don't worry, we'll find her. I'll use my dragon scent to find her."

"Thanks Natsu but I think I'll sort this out alone." I said trying to make my leave as he stopped me. "Not happening."

"Didn't you hear what I just said?" He gave a frown look, "Listen here, we are friends Jellal and you're not going to do it alone. We're in this together." said Natsu. "He's right, think about what I said earlier to you." added Gray as I sighed heavily. "Fine but I'm not sure where she is. Maybe she's somewhere far from Magnolia."

Then Natsu caught a sense of something as he smelled the floor. "Hold on a sec, there's something weird with this scent." I knelt down beside him, "What do you find?" He closed his eyes trying to focus till he was sure enough. "Two people caught her."

"Two people?" He nodded, "Yes, but I can tell they are not entirely human. I guess if I could get of Erza's scent then maybe we can find her in no time." I thought for a moment till I sensed some voice in my head. "Je...ll...al..."

My eyes widened hearing Erza's voice in my mind as I yelled out, "Erza!" Everyone looked at me as I heard it again but this time her voice sounded like she was in pain. I gritted my teeth she must be going through some tough time. "What is it Jellal?" said Lucy. "I just sensed Erza's voice in my head but she's in pain."

TIMESKIP

Erza's POV

I screamed again after she strike me with her claws. I couldn't stand any longer due to the intense pain she gave me. My legs lost their balance as I was falling to my knees now. She chuckled as she broke off the chains from my hands and put me sitting on the chair and chained up my hands again and my legs too. "Please...let me...go..."

"I'll let go you if you tell me where Jellal is." I cried feeling another scratch at my stomach. "Please stop!!!!" Tears were streaming down from my eyes as she let go of me. "I'll be back later Erza, by then I want you to tell me exactly everything you know." She closed the dungeon door behind. Jellal...where are you...

Kyoka's POV

I wasn't satisfied so far as I left the dungeon giving some time for her to think. I'll have to report to lord Mard Geer. I reached towards the main room and entered. "Lord Mard Geer sorry for the delay." I said as he looked up and answered, "Go on Kyoka. Did the human girl told you where Jellal is?" I shook my head, "No my lord she doesn't even cooperate with me." He smirked as he sat up straight on his throne. "Why not use some of your techniques, after all you were given the title as the master of slaves." I smiled, "I rather wait till the right time. She is rather fascinating, such a pretty doll to play with."

He sneered, "Your new pet I guess." Suddenly he clutched onto his chest as he was feeling pain. "Are you alright my lord." He panted as he slowly took deep breath, "I'm fine but we'll have to hurry. We must find Jellal no matter what circumstances we face...even if it means to destroy..."

I bowed, "Of course my lord. I shall return to my post." I said before leaving. Out of the blue a loud explosion was heard somewhere in the palace. I quickly rushed to that scene trying to figure where the sound was coming from. As I reached the basement I caught a glimpse of someone as he came pinning me towards the ground with his dark flames on his fists. "WHERE THE HELL IS ERZA!!!!!!" I gritted my teeth as I moved hitting him and backing away. "How dare you infiltrate the main base!" I summoned my curse magic ready to attack. There were few others with him as well and they were attacking the guards halfway.

"Just shut the hell up and tell me where Erza is demon!" My eyes widened after recognising the tattoo on his face and those blue eyes. I smirked, "Looks like the target is finally found. I shall take you down before bringing you to lord Mard Geer."

He snarled under his breath as he started raging forth attacking but I dodge his attack striking at his shoulder. He quickly moved and kicked at my back as I hit against the wall. His powers are so intense...makes me even want to fight more. I extended my claws as I released pain receptors all over the area including him too. "Very impressive Jellal, you seemed to be standing the pain from my attacks. Well, I can try to double the sensitivity in you!"

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!!!" He yelled and blasted a fiery dark and light aura all over leaving huge cracks. I smirked, "Such intense power..."

"I'm not interested in fighting you, now tell me where can I find Erza!" Before he could attack me, Mard Geer came between the both us. He smiled and turned facing the raging Jellal. "Long time no see Jellal. You have grown to be a fine young man or should I say a werewolf."

I didn't know he's a werewolf. Lord Mard Geer haven't mentioned anything concerning about Jellal's background. All I know he only mentioned about getting him for the sake of his and the future of our kind. What exactly is he planning to do with Jellal...

"Your friends have already been defeated and captured. Surrender now or else we'll do it in a hard way." said Mard Geer as Jellal snickered glaring at him, "I won't surrender until you return Erza to me and my friends."

"My lord I think you should..." He stopped me and continued speaking, "If you don't surrender then she'll die simple as that." He just stood there for a while till he sighed heavily, "I surrender but in one condition..."

"What is it?"

"You released my friends and Erza." He grinned and looked back at me as I nodded. "Fine then."