Chapter 8

Four POV:

I slowly opening my eyes, getting use to the sun shining threw the window. That was the best sleep I have ever had. I soon realize why when someone starts to stir next to me. I look down and see my beautiful mate asleep in my arms. I instantly smile at the sight. She is gorgeous.

My arm is wrapped around her protectively and her head is resting on my chest while our legs are intertwined. Her lips are slightly apart and her eyes are closed not letting me see her wonderful stormy eyes. Some of her hair has fallen on her face so I gently take my free hand and tuck the hair behind her ear.

We just met yesterday, but she is my mate and this is totally normal. It feels natural to have her in my arms and I'm glad I didn't wait to ask her to move in. Every moment I spend with her is well worth it.

I take in every feature of her beautiful face. I don't know how long I have been looking until she starts to stir and her eyes start to flutter open. Her eyes land on me and a soft smile makes it's way on her face.

"Good Morning Angel" I say softly, smiling at her nickname I gave her. She instantly blushes and my smile grows on how cute she looks.

"Good morning" she mumbles in my chest. I tighten my grip around her bringing her closer to me. We stay like that for another few minutes enjoying being together until she lets out a loud groan.

"What's up Angel?"

"Christina is making me go shopping today" she groans again.

"Aww I'm sorry" I say nestling my face in her hair loving her intoxicating smell.

"Can you get me out of it?" She looks up with big puppy dog eyes. I was about to say yes, until I remember what Christina is like with shopping.

I vigorously shake my head, images popping up when Will didn't want to go shopping. Oh no.

"Why not" she whines.

"You haven't seen Christina when someone tries to stop her shopping." I respond. Another groan escapes her lips. I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"You'll be fine and you need new clothes for coming into Luna"

"Ugh. Why you gotta be difficult" she says getting up from my grasp. It feels cold without her making me frown. I sit up with her.

"I'm sorry Angel"

"Mhmm"

"Here take my credit card and get whatever you want and as much as you want" I say grabbing the card from my desk hoping it will make her feel better.

"I can't take this" she says pushing back being stubborn. Ugh.

"Yes you can. I am an Alpha so I have more than enough money" I push.

"Fine" she smiles and kisses my cheek instantly making me smile.

"But I have a feeling you would be losing a lot of money if I am with Christina" she is still trying to not take the money!

"I would do anything for you" I kiss the top of her forehead.

"Ok.. well I better get ready than" she says gibing in and getting up. Maybe I don't want her to go. I can take on Christina. I just want to keep cuddling Tris.

She grabs her duffel bag and goes into the bathroom. I start to plan where I am going to take her tonight. We haven't had our first kiss which has been killing me because all I want to do is kiss her sweet lips. I don't though, knowing it should be special. Maybe tonight when we have our kiss I can mark her too... I mean my wolf is getting restless.