Chapter 4

Tris POV:

Me and Four walk hand in hand rushing to our next class. We luckily make it to the class before the bell this time. I hide my face so no one can see the slap mark. I look for Christina to ask for help. Once I see her I smile at Four, give him a quick kiss and than head over to Christina.

"Chris.. I need your help" using her nickname she told me. I am kinda of embarrassed to ask since I just met her.

"What's up Tris?" She asks turning her attention on me. I remove my hair from the side of my face and show her the slap mark.

"Who did that to you!" She gasps.

"Was it Four? Oh I don't care if he is an Alpha he is so dead... I am going over to him right now" she says starting to get up. I grab her arm.

"Woah! It wasn't Four" I chuckle a little.

"Who was it than" she asks.

"Peter" I say looking down.

"Oh. My. God. No. No. No. he is so dead. Thank goodness he isn't apart of our pack!" Christina says really loud. Luckily everyone wasn't paying attention.

"Chris calm down! Not so loud people will hear you!" I whisper scream at her.

"Sorry" she says but I can tell she really isn't. I laugh and shake my head.

"Can you help me or not?" I ask.

"Of course! Let's go to the bathroom and I'll fix you right up!"  She says grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room, grabbing her make up bag in the process. She screams to the teacher

"NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! EMERGENCY" and with that we leave. I laugh and turn to Four. I see he is smiling but he also shows concern. After what just happened I bet he is afraid it will happen again. I give him a reassuring smile before leaving.

We get to the bathroom and Christina opens her make up bag taken out all kind of stuff I can't name. I stare wide eyed at all the products she has.

"What?" Chris says totally confused.

"What is all that Crap" I ask and she instantly glares at me.

"This isn't crap! These are the essentials!" She says in a matter of fact tone. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Ok come here" she says.

As she gets to work trying not to make it sting she starts asking me all the questions about Four which I answer very bluntly because I do not like talking about my life so much.

"Ok done!" She says. I turn and look in the mirror. I don't see any slap mark at all! It looks exactly the same. I turn to her and she is smiling at how good she did. I smile back at her saying

"Your good"

"I know" she responds back very proud of her self. With that we go back to class. 

After that the rest of the day was great. All the other classes were easy and me and Four had the same schedule. It is great because I can't even think about leaving him for along time.

Now it is the end of the day and we are all going in the woods to have some fun. Shauna and Marlene are really cool and they are already my best friends like Christina. I also met Christina's mate Will and he is perfect for her.

"Guys! When we get in the woods we should play tag in wolf form!" Uriah says getting excited. We all stare at him.

"That sounds AWESOME!" Zeke yells agreeing with Uriah. Marlene and Shauna nod along with it.

"I guess it could be fun" Christina says. Will nods wrapping his arm around her. I just shrug with Four so we end up agreeing that it would be fun.

Once we get deep into the forest we find a little area.

"On three." I say.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

And with that we all shift. I look at everyone else's wolf and they are all so great looking. I already knew of Uriah having a deep brown coat and Zeke having deep brown with some black spots. Marlene has a very light brown with dark brown mixed in. Shauna has a gold coat. Christina has the caramel color coat with brown spots and Will has blonde coat with brown strips. They all look great. We all get each others scent before we nod.

Christina starts by tagging Marlene. We all start to run around dodging the attacks. Marlene tags Zeke who looks at me and starts to chase me. His eyes gleaming in excitement, I take off running. Trying to get away from him. I look to my side and see Fours wolf running next to me. He looks over at me and then turns around to starts and distract Zeke. I smile in my head on how protective he is.

I keep running until I am sure I lost him. I look around and I don't see anyone. I smell and I start to pick up there scent when another scent hits my nose. 

Peter.