"This is not my fault!" Bellamy's voice rose. "If she had kept her mouth shut," he pointed at Clarke, "they would still be building that wall."

"If you wanna build a society Princess, let's build a society. C'mon bring her out!" Murphy yelled as Finn checked on the crowd outside.

"No!" Charlotte implored. "Please Bellamy!"

"Okay since no one else is capable of making a stable plan," Loxy finally cut in. "Bellamy and I will stay here and talk with Murphy. Hopefully it'll buy you two enough time to go find refuge with Charlotte. Think you can handle that?" She turned to everyone, raising her eyebrows.

Bellamy nodded and followed behind her as she left the tent.

Murphy instantly slithered toward them, anger sharpening around his eyes. "Well well well, look who decided to show up," he snarled. "Bellamy and his Little Red Riding Hood."

Loxy bit back a sharp comment about the nickname, deciding to let Bellamy do the talking.

"Tone it down and back off," he warned him.

"Or what?" Murphy snickered. "What are you gonna do to me? Hang me?"

"I was just giving the people what they wanted," he growled.

Loxy let out a quiet gasp as she felt Bellamy's hand rest on her stomach. Gently, he pushed her behind him, blocking her from any harm. He drew himself to his full height, folding his arms protectively.

"Yeah. Yeah, how bout we do that right now," Murphy glowered at the two before turning back to the crowd. "So who wants to see the real murderer hung up? Huh?"

Only a total of about five people raised their hands, all in which were Murphy's most loyal followers.

"Oh I see," Murphy spat. "So it's okay to string me up for nothing, but when this little bitch confesses you wanna let her walk?" He was screaming by now, his face growing beet red. "Cowards, all of you—"

"Hey, Murphy," Bellamy stormed over to stop him. "It's over."

Murphy stood back, slowly nodding in what seemed like defeat. "Yeah, whatever you say boss," he uttered.

Bellamy spun around and began walking back towards her. However, Murphy grabbed a piece of firewood and knocked him in the back of the head, making him unconscious.

"You bitch!" Loxy screamed, running towards him. She raised her hand as he threw a punch, catching his fists. Using her leg, she kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine, before being grabbed by two bulky delinquents.

Using her elbow, she hit one of them in the face and used her knee to get the other one. But when she turned back around Murphy's fist immediately came into contact with her own face. She stumbled to the ground, trying to fight against her dizzy vision.

As Loxy slowly lost consciousness, she could feel arms grabbing her and lifting her up. Her hands were being tied together tightly but it didn't matter.

She couldn't take her eyes off of Bellamy's sleeping body as she fell into darkness.

~