"Ahwwww....Ahh".... Navya yelled from pain.

"Sorry".... Aayat grin loosening her grip.

"You are so strong"....

"Well you know who I am a Vampire".... Making Navya and Nandini to cover her mouth hurriedly.

.

They jogged to the mall happily humming on the way.

While Navya and Nandini kept walking Aayat was frozen to her place she could sense something.

"What's this smell... Another vampire".... She whispered to herself.

Aayat..hurry up"..... She was snapped back to the surrounding by Nandini shouting at her.

"Yeah"...

They explore into the mall laughing and shouting at each other even gaining gazes from others but they care less it was very rare for them to be together out. So when they get chances like this they never fail to enjoy.

Aayat senses grew more as she got impatient she didn't wanted to come in contact with vampires right when she is with her friends.

"Guys...?" She called for them.

"Hmmm".... Navya hummed in response while Nandini waited for her to continue.

"Let's go somewhere else".... She said locking her fingers.

"But we haven't shop yet".... Navya pouted again.

"We can shop some other time...right now let's just head to exit".... She said pulling Navya.

"Easy girl easy".... Navya said calmly.

Follow me fast".... She sounded worried.

Nandini was who just listening to their conversation...excuse herself for using a washroom. Aayat wanted to stop her but she couldn't as she was already walking away from them.

It wasn't hard for Aayat to go chase her using her supernatural speed but at the crowded place like this she just can't help but watch her walking further away.

.

As soon as Nandini entered the washroom she felt a kind of coldness in her whole body.

She rubbed both her arms generating heat to pass she looked around to see washroom was all empty. Taking further step her heart just sped up when she heard a voice.

"Missed me bubblegum"..... His voice was enough for her to give her chills.

She turned back suddenly looking into his dark brown eyes. She step back as she could feel her fingers trembling.

"I never knew I have this kind of effect on you...you heart why its racing?".... He raised his brows taking a step closer.

"D...don't come near me"..... She step back.

He approach her ignoring her sentence..."your smell just drives me crazy"..

Nandini was afraid as she wanted to run but at the same time she wanted to stay there too but knowing why he comes to see her broke her heart thousand times.

"Manik please"..... She squealed when he hold her waist securely with one hand and other hand removing her scarf off the bruised neck.

She wasn't ready for another bite as she was still suffering from fresh one given by him this very morning.

She had an urge to push him away but knowing very well he was way too strong for her. She couldn't even shake him.

"Does it hurt?".... He asked running his cold fingers onto her bruise...his eyes looking into hers.

Earning no reply from her he groan but still his fingers were caressing her bruise gently and with every caress she could feel less pain and to the point when she felt nothing...no pain.

"Its good now".... He whisper into her ear giving her chills again.

"I can hear your heart beat so well....I am sure I can make you go so weak".... He said.

"Let me go".... Nandini said trying to get rid of his grip.

"Trying is useless girl...you cannot go until I want you to".... His eyes grew dark.

Nandini looked at him in disgust but she knew he was right escaping from his grip was impossible but its better to try then to give up.

"I said let me go"...... She said more sternly but to be honest from inside she was shivering.

" Who said you can raise voice at me".... He said making his grip more tight around her waist.

Nandini felt a pain as he squeezed her waist more tightly marking her body again but this using his hands.

"I am thirsty let me have some of your blood"..... He caress her neck removing the tinge of her hair away from her shoulder.

Her eyes widen at his words she didn't wanted this she wanted to yell no but words didn't come out.

Slowly his face started getting nearer to her neck...she could feel his breath at her neck but before his fangs could touch her skin the door slammed open by someone calling her name.

--

Umm chingus..
Well few of you have nominated my story "Dark love" ( obsession ) for manan fan fiction category... For that Thankyou so much.

And for those who haven't Nominated... Maybe you can nominate my story there... Only if you want...and if you liked my story.

You can nominate 👉 Fanfiction awards 2017 by fanfictionAwards2017.

--
Enjoy!