My Power Over You (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

I thought about taking my time prepping him but I decided I couldn't fucking wait, I wanted to fuck him up against the door so badly. I did my best in preparing him thoroughly, though, even though it was quick, my fingers massaging his insides, pulling moan after moan from him while he begged for me to go faster so I could take him.

I smirked and placed a hand in his thick dark hair, grabbing the strands and pulling his head back while I leaned forward, whispering in his ear, my three fingers driving into him, spreading him.

"You ready Tobi? You ready to take my cock so good and feel it pound into you relentlessly while I hold you against the door?"

"YES!" he responded.

I smirked and removed my fingers from him, my hand still in his hair as I leaned over him.

"Stay right there while I lube up my cock Baby Bear."

He moaned in response and spoke out.

"Yes, Daddy."

I growled and leaned forward to bite his earlobe again before I released him so he could do what I told him.

I poured a generous amount of lube on my cock and slicked myself up quickly while groaning. I didn't realize how hard I was, I guess being this dominant really was a turn on for me. I threw the bottle to the side before I released my length and reached down, grabbing the closest article of clothing and wiping my hand off before throwing it back on the floor.

I then stood back up, putting my hand on his hips, noticing how hard they were shaking. I felt a grin come to my face as I moved my hips forward, my knees bending slightly so I could run my tip over his hole, pulling a desperate moan from Tobi.

"Daddy! Please!"

I leaned over his small body, keeping my tip pressed up against his hole, my words floating into his ear.

"You ready for me to fuck you Baby Bear?"

"Yes, PLEASE DADDY!" he screamed out, his hips trying to push back, trying to get me inside of him. I chuckled darkly and moved to his neck, biting down on it without warning, pulling a loud moan from Tobi as he bared his neck more to me.

I sucked harshly on the spot, my tip pushing against his hole but never going in, causing him to squirm but unable to do anything. He was completely at my mercy and I loved it.

I finally, and quickly, released Tobi's neck after I was sure I left an extremely dark mark, darker than his skin, and pulled back so I could use my hands on his hips to turn him around, making him face me. He stood up straight and looked at me, his dark eyes clouded with lust. He reached forward and wrapped his arms around my neck while why hands went to his ass, gripping cheeks tightly, pulling a low moan from the small boy.

I looked down at him and leaned down, claiming his full lips with mine, our kiss heated, deepening quickly. I pushed my body up against him, my hands pulling him up the door, allowing Tobi to wrap his legs around my waist, trapping my erection and his together between our bodies. I swallowed the moan the fell from his mouth as he tried to grind against me, searching for some relief. I didn't grant it to him though, pressing him against the wall with my hips and continued to kiss him.

Eventually, though, I couldn't take it anymore and I released his mouth, my breathing deep as I looked down at him, observing his absolutely wrecked face.

Fuck, I couldn't wait to be inside of him.

"You ready for me Baby Bear?"

"Yes, PLEASE Daddy, fuck me."

"With pleasure." I growled.

I moved my hands to his hips, lifting him up the wall so I could free my length from between us. Carefully I repositioned Tobi so I was now pressed against his hole once again, lowering him slowly until my puckered tip entered the tight ring of muscle, prompting a loud moan from the boy in my hold.

I continued to lower him down until every inch of me was locked in that tight heat, each inch bringing another moan from Tobi.

"You ok Baby Bear?" I asked as I panted, the want nothing more than to start moving in that tight heat, causing Tobi to moan and cry out, begging for me to go harder, go faster, but I had to wait and let him tell me when he was ready.

"Yes! Oh fuck Josh, Daddy, you feel so good."

"Yeah?" I asked, pride filling me, "You ready for me to move and fuck you real good?"

"Please."

I didn't hesitate anymore and pulled my hips back, allowing me to pull out of Tobi before thrusting back in, hard.

Tobi let out a loud moan as I pulled out and did it again, and again, my pace pick up rapidly along with the power of my thrusts, pounding the small boy into the door, pulling moan after moan from him. I kept my pace for quiet awhile, my knees aching and my thighs shaking, but it was so fucking worth it to see Tobi that wrecked.

"You fucking like that Baby Bear? You like Daddy pounding into your tight hole like that?" I asked him, my voice sounding like a growl as I spoke.

Tobi responded with a moan, his body trying to arch against me. "Oh fuck YES DADDY! FUCK! I AM SO CLOSE!"

"You gonna cum baby? You released and make your tight hole get even tighter around my cock?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! Can I? Can I?" he begged, his body still trapped against mine.

"Do it." I demanded.

With a few more thrusts of my hips and a loud moan from Tobi he came, his body trying to arch as a wetness painted our stomachs. I groaned at the tightness and continued to drive into it, searching for my own release.

It didn't take much more for me to familiar heat filling my body as I came inside Tobi, filling that tight hole to the brim with my cum.

With a few more thrusts into the now overly sensitive body I had pressed against the door, I stopped and stood there for a second, my face buried into his neck, breathing.

Fuck

"Tobi?" I called out, my voice sounding hoarse.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok Teddy Bear? I was sort of rough on you."

"Yeah Daddy, I'm ok. I'm just really tired now." he spoke out softly, his voice hoarse as well.

"I bet you are Teddy Bear," I replied, my lips moving to kiss the side of his head. "How about I go lay you down in bed and then get you and I cleaned up so we can cuddle?"

"Sounds perfect Daddy."

-End Chapter-

A/N: IT'S BACK!!! AND WITH SMUT!!!

Next chapter shall be a look into the lives of the fuc- I mean Rob, Mitch, and Jerome. We shall what Rob has been plotting this whole time. Don't assume it's all bad though. I said don't assume not that it wasn't. I love you guys, you know that right?

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.