Sixteen

WARNING!!!! A LOT OF TIME SKIPS!!!

Time skip~

Lucy pov

Today is the last day we went to high school. It's after school and were all at my house, watching TV and throwing popcorn at each other. My parents came back home for my graduation, and so did Gray. After we picked up all the popcorn we threw, ate ,and with upstairs to put our pj's on. But I was stopped by Natsu.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Natsu asked. I nodded and followed him outside. Natsu took a deep breath and pulled out a ring.

"Lucy, I love you. I fell in love with you when I first saw you. I want to marry you..... But I know were both not ready yet. We still have to graduate and stuff." He paused and looked at me, I was crying with tears of joy.

"So.... Will you promise to marry me when were both ready?" Natsu finished while holding out a promise ring towards me.

"Yes!" I yelled as I jumped into Natsu's arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy POV~ The next day~

I'm packing for college, I don't have to leave 'till next week. But I want to spend as much time as I can with Natsu without having to worry about packing. The good thing is me and Natsu both got a scholarships! But to different schools, so we wont be able to see each other often. So Were going to spend the whole week together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip one week~

Normal POV

This week went by to fast for the couple, they were now at the airport waiting to get on the plane. They refused to let go of each others hands until they had to.

"Flight to Los Angeles, please start making your way to the plane." Lucy stood up, that was the plane she needed to get on. She didn't want to go, she was frightened about the journey ahead. Natsu gave her a kiss and a hug, letting her know she will be just fine. Then... she left.

________________________________________________________________________________

Time skip- Valentines day~

Lucy was in her dorm with her roommate and friend, Michelle. It was Valentines day and both of them were bored. They were let out of class early so they had nothing planned.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat, wanna come with me?" Michelle asked while she stood up and started to put on her shoes.

"Bring me something." The blonde replied while looking to see what was on TV.

Michelle replied 'ok' before leaving, Lucy decided to call her boyfriend. So the girl got her phone and called Natsu, after a couple seconds his voicemail came on.

"Yo! Natsu here! Sorry I but I can't talk right now, call me later!" Lucy sighed and put her phone down. She continued to look through different channels until there was a knock on the door. Thinking it was Michelle, we got up and walked to the door.

When I opened the door I saw Natsu out of breath, he was holding flowers, a box of chocolate, and a movie. I started to smile and tear up, I let him in and he put all of the things down. I ran into his arms and cried, I missed Natsu so much!

"I've missed you." Natsu said to me.

"I've missed you too" I said between sobs. We were having a good moment together until Miss.Bossy walked in, her real name is Charlotte, but she likes to boss people around and try to get others in to trouble.

"Your not supposed to have boys in the dorms!" She said.

"This is not just any boy Charlotte, this is my fiancé. And school rules say any soon to married or married couple is allowed to have each other in a dorm." I said with a smirk.

I don't really know if that is true, but lets just go with it~

"Fiancé!?!?" Charlotte said with shock. I nodded and Natsu smirked, we both pushed Charlotte out of our dorm and continued to have our moment.

"I love you Natsu"

"I love you too."