Ñiñe

Natsu POV
I woke up to my phone ringing, when I looked it showed a picture of Lucy.

I quickly answer

I quickly answer.
Natsu's words are underlined.

Hello?

Hey Natsu!

Hey baby! What's up?

I was just wondering if you and your family were free around 7:00 tonight.

Yea, we don't have plans all weekend. Why?

Well yesterday my parents came back home. And I told them I had a boyfriend, so they want to meet you and your family! They also said something about already knowing your parents....

Your parents want to meet my family? Crap.... is your dad gonna kill me?

No sweetie, no killing will be done. Maybe glares though, nothing more.

Ok~ I'll tell my family. See ya later babe.

Ok! Bye, I love you!

I love you too.

Once I hung up I got up and took a shower. After that I went to grab something to wear, which was basketball shorts and a black muscle shirt. I'll change later....

Then I went downstairs to see all the other Dragneel's down here. My two other siblings watching Tv, my mother making breakfast with my dad helping.

"Morning Natsu." My mother greets with everyone else following.

"Morning, hey my girlfriends family wants to meet you people later tonight for dinner ok?"

"You people?" My mother asked ticked off, she doesn't like it when I refer them to 'you people' but I do it anyways.

"When did you get a girlfriend son?" My dad asked me.

"While the school decided to go take the school for a mini vacation. Her names Lucy Hartfillia, she said that her parents know you guys." I explained.

"Yea! We know them, we work with the Hartfillia's. The only reason they make more money is because their the founders of the company." My dad said.

"Sorry I can't go." Zeref, my older brother announced. Everyone turned to him.

"And why not Zeref?" Said my mother.

"I've gotta arrange wedding stuff with Mavis." He said.
He is engaged with this girl named Mavis Vermillion, she's  pretty cool.