Fifteen

Authors note- Zero had came to the school on a Wednesday.

Natsu POV

"Natsu slow down!"

"Speed up Lucy!"

"But I'm tired~"

That's when i stoped running and turned around to see Lucy panting as she tried to catch up to me. We're at an amusement park right now, we have been running around and having fun sense the place opened. After all the stress Zero has given me durning those two day he was here, I needed this.

FLASHBACK~

Thursday-
I'm walking in the halls, looking for my Luce when I heard the girl I was looking for.

"Zero stop, I have a boyfriend...."

Just hearing those words pissed me off, so I ran to where I heard her.
Once I get there I saw Luce trapped between Zero's arms, she was trying to get away.

"What the hell do you think your doing you bastard!?!" I yelled.

Zero smirked. "Just having a friendly conversation is all."

"Friendly conversation my ass!" I said as I grabbed Lucy and shoved Zero away from her.

Friday-
All of our friends were sitting at the table, talking and enjoying our time with each other. Well, we were enjoying ourselves until he came.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but may I sit with you guys?" Zero asked. And before I can tell him to go eat out of a trash bin, Erza spoke up.

"Sure." She said making room for him. And when he sat down everyone was talking to him trying to make him feel welcome, everyone except Luce and I. I know Luce doesn't like him but she's trying to be nice to him at the same time. Unlike me who is thinking about ways I can dispose of a body.

"So, Lucy-San?" Zero asked.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you can help me with math after school, I'm very behind on math."

I can see it on Lucy's face that she was screaming 'no' inside of her head. But her mouth said otherwise.

"Ok."

After school~

Right after school... let me rephrase that, right after detention... I ran to the library. Once I was there I looked all around the library until I saw Zero. He had Lucy pushed against a wall while he was holding her hands up, she was begging him to stop but he didn't listen. I couldn't see what else that bastard was doing though...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!" I yelled, I got shushed by everyone but I wasn't in the mood to listen to these nerds. I ran up to Zero and punched him hard in the gut, he went flying back until he hit a bookshelf.

Lucy ran behind me and grabbed onto my school shirt. She was trembling, she's scared...

"WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARD! WHY WOULD YOU HAVE MY GIRLFRIEND UP AGAINST A WALL LIKE THAT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SON-OF-A-BITCH!!"

I got shushed again, but didn't care right now.

"Just having a little fun durning our little tutoring session." 

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS THAT YOU WERE GETTING TUTORED BECAUSE YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID! I CARE THAT YOU ARE SEXUALLY HARASSING MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

That's when I turned around and gently grabbed Lucy's hand.

"C'mon Luce..." I said as I lightly pulled her out of the library.

Once we were out of the school I stoped walking and turned to face her, she was still shaking...

"Lucy... what did he do to you?"

"H-He pushed me up against a wall a-and started to touch me in places I didn't want him to touch.... A-and he was g-going to k-k-kiss me
b-before you came.

"That good for nothing bastard!" I yelled in frustration.

"Natsu..." Luce hugged me. "Tomorrow can we go do something together? So we can get our  minds off of all of this?"

"Sure." I said while smiling.
_______________________

"C'mon natsu! Let's go get something to eat from there!" Lucy said excitedly while pulling on my arm and pointing at a food place. I couldn't help but smile.

"Yea!"