Tēñ

Normal POV
"Mom, I have to go." Grey told his crying mother.

"I know, I just don't want you to be away for that long!"

"I'll visit on the days I can mom."

Grey is leaving for college, everyone is having a hard time with him leaving. But the college students mother is having the hardest time. After prying Layla off of Grey, the male left.

"It's ok mom! He'll visit like he said!" Lucy tried to cheer her mother up.

"I know sweetie, but when your father and I leave for work, who will watch you?"

"Mom~ I can take care of myself!"

"No offense darling, but you will always be late for school if it wasn't for your brother."

Lucy stayed quiet, she knew that would happen. After a couple seconds of thinking, Silver had an idea.

"How about we hire someone?" He questioned

"That's a good idea!" Lucy's mother chirped.

Lucy didn't say anything again, she honestly didn't care.

"Ok it settled!" The parents said.

Time skip, the Sunday before the first day of school.

Silver and Layla left yesterday for work, so the person they hired was already here. Her name is Virgo, and she keeps calling Lucy
'Hime/Princess'.

Lucy POV
I was at home playing my phone when I got a text.

(Lucy's words are underlined)

Levy=Lu-Chan?

Lucy=What's up Levy-Chan

Levy=I think you should see this, don't get mad at me ok?

Lucy=Ok,what is it?

(Levy sent a picture)

Levy=I was leaving a restaurant with a friend and I saw this, so I took a picture

Levy=I was leaving a restaurant with a friend and I saw this, so I took a picture. I thought you should know.

Lucy=Thank you Levy, your right. I should know about this. See you at school tomorrow.

Levy=Ok, bye.

I turned off my phone and screamed in my pillow, I was so angry at Natsu. But also very sad, soon, I was crying.
_______________________

I woke up and looked around, I was still in my room.

"I guess I feel asleep" I whispered. I looked at the clock. 1:15, it read. So I got up and took a shower, put some comfy cloths on and put on my glasses instead of my contacts. After that I went downstairs.

Once I was downstairs I saw Virgo cleaning the kitchen

"Hello Hime." She greeted me.

"Hey Virgo." 

After that I went to sit on the couch, Virgo brought me some tea and a protein bar. After I thanked her, I ate while writing stories on my phone, I was hoping to get that picture out of my mind by doing so.

About an hour passed and I forgot everything. Until I got a text.

Natsu= Hey Luce! Wanna hang out later?

I can't believe him! I try to stay calm, so I simply ignore the text message. Minutes later I receive another message.

Natsu= Luce? U there?

Natsu= Lucy? Are you ok? Did something happen!?!

Natsu= Lucy.... it says you read the messages. So answer me please!!

Natsu= Did I do something wrong?

Natsu= LUCY!! PLEASE!!

The texts kept going on and on. Still trying to calm down, I put my phone down on the coffee table and go the the backyard. As I'm walking away I can hear my phone ringing. Knowing it's Natsu,so I keep walking. When I'm outside I'm greeted by the sun, and a small breeze, making the weather seem perfect. So I sit in one of the chairs next to the pool and read a book. Minutes later Virgo comes outside.

"Do you need anything Hime?"

"No thank you Virgo, why don't you relax a bit?"

Virgo nodded and was about to go back inside until I asked her-

"Oh and if guy with pink hair  knocks on the door asking for me, tell him I'm not here please?"

Virgo again nods and walks inside.
_______________________

Two hours later~

I finished the book I was reading, it wasn't that long anyway.

I started to get hungry so I went inside. Once I was in the house I saw Virgo nowhere to be found. So Im guessing that the went to her room.

I walk to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich with chips. I go to the table and place my food down before going to the living room to get my phone. Once I pick it up I saw 141 messages and
82 missed calls...... all from Nastu.

"I forgot about this." I mumbled to myself. I put my phone down again and turned on the TV.

I'm not excited for tomorrow.