Intro

Lucy POV

Hi I'm Lucy Fullbuster! I'm 17 years old and I turn 18 on July 1st! I have long blonde hair that goes down to the end of my back, and big chocolate brown eyes.
My big brothers name is Grey Fullbuster. he's always been there for me, and treats me like I'm 5. He also has a girlfriend! Her names Juvia Lokster, and she is really pretty by the way. She's like a big sister I never had!
My parents are Layla and Silver Fullbuster. They run a famous company, and as you probably guessed my mother and father make a lot of money. But that comes with a price, because they work so much big brother and I don't see them very often. But when we do see them we spend as much time together as possible!

Grey's POV

Yo! The names Grey,I'm 18 years old and turn 19 on December 3. I have spiky raven colored hair and raven colored eyes, but they look black. I've got rich parents who you already know about. And I have a very beautiful girlfriend that you also already know about. So I'll just tell you about my lil' sis, Lucy Fullbuster.

She's a year younger than me, looks more like our mom than dad, and she is the schools so called 'nerd'.I really hate that people bully her and stuff like that, but when I try to stop them she doesn't let me and says "I'm okay big brother!" So I gave up and let her handle it, but I still help in my own ways. Even though Lucy is the 'nerd' she is still cute in a guys eyes, so when she is in public and not in her school cloths she makes every mans pants tighten. Not including me, I would NEVER think of my baby sister like that. I'll show you and example......

With school cloths

Without school cloths

See what I mean? Well short story long my sister basically has two different identities

See what I mean?
Well short story long my sister basically has two different identities.
          •School Lucy=A cute shy nerd
•Not in school Lucy=Funny, cute, cloths-obsessed girly-girl. And When I say cute it's in a brotherly way....

Natsu POV

Hey there! I'm Natsu Dragneel! I'm 17 years young and turn 18 May 1st. I have Cherry blossom pink spiky hair, and green onyx orbs.
At school I'm know as "Mr.Perfect" I like that I get a lot of attention but I don't like that everyone at that school bully's a certain blonde haired girl. I never get a chance to talk to her but I really want to. I see her hanging out with my best friend and Rival Grey a lot, and when I asked him he told me that they were siblings. I was shocked when he told me, I went to Grey's house all the time and never saw her. That's when he explained that she is always in her room doing something that has to do with school, cloths, shoes and makeup.
Well back to the bulling thing. Her and Grey have completely different classes, they don't even have lunch together. So she is always alone during school, but they stick together like glue before school and after school. I want to stand up for her but before I can I get pulled in another direction by a crazy girl trying to get me to got out with them. But the next time I see her getting bullied I will put a stop to it. Just you watch.....

🔥 🔑 ❄️🔥🔑❄️️🔥🔑❄️️🔥🔑❄️️🔥🔑
588 words