Twø

Natsu POV

When I get to class the first thing I see was Lucy sitting in the far right corner near the window. I smile seeing that nobody was sitting next to her, I walked up and asked her-

"Is this seat taken?"

Lucy POV

I got to class and went to my usual spot. The far back next to the window, so I sat down and took out my sketch pad and drew some random things until I herd someone ask me-

"Is this seat taken?"

I look up to see that guy I was in the hallway earlier. 'Uh no! He might wanna hurt me! Play cool Lucy... just let him do what he wants.' I thought

I nodded and he sat down. After a couple seconds of silence he spoke up.

"Hiya! My names Natsu Dragneel, what's yours?" He said

'Is he trying to be nice?' My inner self said

"I'm Lucy Fullbuster, nice to meet you."

"Now to meet ya! Hey, how about-" Natsu was cut off my the teacher, Mrs.Fernandez (Erza)

"Alright everyone, be quiet! Class is starting!"

Natsu groaned and took out a piece of paper, then started to write something down. He slid the paper over to me and I read it, it said.

Here's my number! Call be after school so we can meet up somewhere, I wanna get to know you better!
              (915) 000-0000

I looked at him and he smiled. I couldn't help but smile back and write down something else.

Normal POV

Lucy started to write something down, then when she passed it to Natsu she couldn't stop smiling.

Sure! Here's my number too. I'm glad you might be my first friend at this school! Well... other than my brother.
                 (915) 123-4567

"Mrs. Fullbuster, Mr.Dragneel. Mind telling me what I just said?" Mrs.Fernandez said

"The square root of 25 is 5. And you were going to ask what te square root of 100 was just now." Lucy said

Natsu was amazed! He wouldn't know what to say if he was the only one called on. And it looked like she wasn't even paying attention to the lesson while they were passing notes!

"Thank you, ok class let's continue."

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑After school🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Lucy POV
It's after school and I'm waiting by the school gate for my big brother. While I'm waiting I'm adding Natsu's name into my contacts, so when he calls me I'll know who it is.

"Ready to go Lucy?" I look up to see Grey standing next to me. I smile and nod.

"Hey, what's that paper in our hand?"

I look down to see I still had the paper with Natsu's number! I blush and say-

"I-it's nothing! *puts in jacket pocket* Nothing at all!"

"You stuttered... So your lying to me" He knows me too well! Oh No!

"Seriously! I-it's nothing! I S-swear!" Damn this stutter!!

"Just tell me Lucy." He gives me that
look.

That look is when he doesn't take no for an answer, when he's not playing anymore, or when I screwed.

"Fine! I got someone's number."

"That's not so bad Lucy!"

Ring! ring! ring!

Grey and I looked down at my phone  to see this.

                     🔥NATSU🔥

'I caught him off Guard when I took that picture during lunch

'I caught him off Guard when I took that picture during lunch.' I thought

I looked at Grey and he was glaring at the picture on my caller ID. I knew that wasn't a good sign.

"Sooooo.... I guess you're not happy?"
I asked him. Preparing myself to run for my life.

"10 seconds......" was all he said.

After that I ran away from the school, as fast as my legs could take me. I never really understood why I can't have a guys number, this happened before too and he acted the same. After running for awhile I looked back to see Grey wasn't there. That's weird, why didn't he fallow me?
I slowed down till I was walking, I looked around and noticed I didn't know where I was until I herd behind me.

"Luce!"

I turned around to see Natsu running towards me. I smiled and waved, then he said-

"Why didn't you answer my call?"

"I'm sorry, I was with my brother and when he saw the caller ID he wasn't happy. So I ran for it, afraid my life was going to E.N.D."

Author note- Pun intended

"Well I'm glad your not dead! Anyways, were near my house, do you wanna hang there?"

"Sure. It might give my big brother time to cool down!"

"Alright! IM ALL FIRED UP!!" Natsu said and he pick me up and ran towards some unknown place.

Pic above☝️

❄️️🔑🔥❄️️🔑🔥❄️️🔑🔥❄️️🔑🔥❄️️🔑🔥
780 words