Thręę

I add random pictures in this story

Natsu POV
Once we got to my house I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. This is what my home looks like.👇

"Your home is nice, better than mine

"Your home is nice, better than mine."
Lucy complimented.

"Thanks Luce!"

Once the door is open I yelled at who knows what.

"I'm home!!"

Lucy POV

After that a beautiful woman came walking in.

She had long blue hair with brown eyes, she was wearing a white summer dress that had a blue ribbon on the bust

She had long blue hair with brown eyes, she was wearing a white summer dress that had a blue ribbon on the bust. I might as well mention she had a big bust size.

"Hey mom, this is Luigi!"

"I-its Lucy, and nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet your dear! Im Grandeeny, IGNEEL! COME HERE!!"

When she yelled I jumped, not expecting her to yell at someone.

"What?" A tall man with red spiky hair and green onyx eyes said to Grandeeny.

(Pretended that there isn't a soda can in his hand and he has spiky hair)

"This is Lucy! Natsu's girlfrie-"

Before she could finish Natsu cut in.
"Woah! She's just a friend mom!"

"But I want grandkids!" Grandeeny argued. "Put the two of you together and you'll make perfect children!!"

Natsu POV

I was blushing, but not as much as Luce. Her whole face was red, but It was cute.

After the introductions Lucy and I went upstairs to my room. It wasn't too fancy, it was modern and to my liking.

"Nice room"

"Nice room"

"Thanks, so I want to get to know ya better! So how 'bout we ask each other questions?"

"Ok! So what do you want to know?"

"Anything." I said

"Ok, I'm 17 turn 18 on July 1st. You already know my brother, I have rich parents, but I don't get to see them often."

"Cool! Wait.... if been to your house before and shouldn't it be a mansion or something? Like you said before my house is bigger than yours."

"True, but my parents didn't want to get a big house for some reason. So we can have a so called 'normal' life I guess."

"I guess that makes sense. Well anything else interesting?" I said, I really want to get to know her better.

"Hmmmm..... well my brother Grey treats me like I'm a baby. So when you called he got angry that I had a boys number in my contacts that wasn't him."

"Well he's just looken out for ya! But that's a little too far...... One last question. Why did you run away from me at school?"

Luce blushed and stayed quiet for awhile before saying.

"W-well you are know to be the most
p-popular guy in school. And  your really strong, so  I d-didn't know if you wanted to hurt me t-too." Lucy said quietly, but I heard her.

I chuckle
"The thought of hurting you never crossed my mind. Just wanted to see if you were ok but you ran off."

Luce smiled, she was about to say something but was interrupted by a phone ringing, on the caller ID it had Grey's name on it.

"Uh oh" Lucy said and picked up the phone pressing the answer button.

"Where that hell are you!?!? You normally run home and to your room!! Why not now!?!?!" I heard Grey yell at Luce through the phone causing her to flinch.

"I-I'm at N-Natsu's house....but I-"

She was cut off, Luce looked at the phone to see that he hung up. Seconds later the door bell rang, both of our eyes grew wide.

"Lucy dear! Your brothers here to pick you up!" Mom yelled from downstairs

Luce grabbed her things and ran downstairs, I'm following close behind.

Lucy's POV

We got downstairs to see a angry Grey.

"H-hi."

He ignored me and thanked Grandeeny before giving Natsu a glare. Natsu glared back, big brother then grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. All the way home he was yelling at me for some reason, but I wasn't listening. I couldn't stop smiling because I made my first friend today.....

🔥❤️🔑🔥❤️🔑🔥❤️🔑🔥❤️🔑🔥❤️🔑
                        690 words