Fîvę

Lucy POV

I woke up an hour before we had to leave, so it's 5:00 am. I already know Grey is awake because I saw his bedroom light on. So I go take a shower and do all the things I need to to after words like... Brush my hair and style it, Brush my teeth, and put my cloths on.

The shirt is a crop top and and skirt stops in the middle of my thighs

Now it's 5:30 and we're going to leave at 5:45. So I go do my make up and head downstairs for breakfast. Once I get to the kitchen I see big brother grabbing our bags and putting them in the car, I was about to make breakfast but he stoped me.

"We will go to Starbucks or something to get breakfast, making something would take too long." He tells me

I nod and we get in his car and off to a Starbucks drive through.

Time skip: At school

Grey and I were walking inside the school, we had to go to our advisory classes first so we split up. This is what I got from Starbucks.

I got one brownie for each of my friends, knowing that they were going to be hungry

I got one brownie for each of my friends, knowing that they were going to be hungry. I open the door to my advisory and see all of my friends there, they smile and wave at me. I walk over to them and sit next to Natsu, everyone starts to stare at my brownies.

"I know you guys would want some!"
I said with a giggle as I passed out a brownie to each of them.

"Thanks Luce! I forgot my breakfast."
You already know who said that.

"I figured." I responded

"Wow Lucy I didn't know you liked to dress that way!" Erza said

I blushed and smiled

"Yea, Grey says I have to different personalities. School, and home."

"Well you look cute Lu-Chan!" Levy chirped.

"Thanks Levy-Chan!"

Normal POV

They continued to talk for a about 5 more minutes until the teacher announced that they would be leaving now, so everyone gathered their things and walked to the busses outside. Lucy still has her barley touched coffee.

Each seat can fit two people, so the gang split up in to two groups.

-Erza and Jellal
-Levy and Gajeel
-Cana and Baccus (I think that's how his name is spelled, correct me if I'm wrong)
-Savana and Lauren
-Natsu and Lucy

They all choose the seats closer to the back so they can probably get away with something's, they are still at school you know.

Natsu doesn't have motion sickness in this story.

Once everyone was piled on the bus it started moving, Natsu and Lucy went on their phones playing against each other on a game. Natsu kept winning.

"Ha! I win again!" Natsu yelled

"No fair! I'm no good at this game!"
Lucy pouts cutely.

"You'll get better Luce! Don't worry!"

After a couple more rounds of Lucy loosing, she yawned and leaned against Natsu's shoulder. Finally her coffee was gone.

"I give up, I'm tired." Lucy stated.

"Then go to sleep!" Natsu said with a chuckle

Lucy nodded and instantly feel asleep on Natsu's shoulder. The two didn't notice that all of their friends were watching them, they couldn't believe that they could be so dense.

Hope you enjoyed