Twelve

Normal POV

Lucy froze she couldn't believe what she had just heard coming out of the mouth of the person she loved.
"Who ever said I loved you?!?"
Rang through the blondes mind.

"Why? If you never loved me then why did you ask me out?" Lucy mumbled.

"N-no! Lucy! I didn't mean to say that! Listen, I-"

Natsu was cut off by the school bell ringing. Signaling the students to go inside. So Lucy ran to her classroom without another word. But thinking there still might be some time to explain himself, he ran to his first period class hoping they had the same class.
_______________________
Lucy POV

Once I got to class I saw the teacher and some students I didn't know. But the teacher walked up to me and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Mr.Clive I'll be you teacher for this year."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Lucy Fullbuster."

After the introductions I went to sit in the very back, still fake smiling. But I didn't want anyone to see me cry, because I knew if I took this smile off my face, everyone would see me cry like a baby.
Trying to take my mind off of things while classes haven't started yet, I took out my sketch pad and a pencil.

After a couple minutes of drawing there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see a tall muscular man with blonde hair like mine, but a little darker.

"This spot taken?"

I looked back down and shook my head. He sat down and started a conversation.

"Im Sting by the way. What's your cutie?"

"L-Lucy." I blushed at his words.

"What a nice name."

Soon the small talk became a full blown conversation. We got to know each other better and became friends fast. But soon we got to the topic of my relationship with Natsu, and that's when I explained everything to him. He said that he's been there before, but with his Ex girlfriend. And it made things worst that his best friend started going out with her the day after they broke up. I'm glad someone could relate to me.

"Hey, what you drawing?" He asked looking at my sketch pad. I moved it towards him so he could get a better look.

"Drawing your feelings huh? That's a good idea"

"Thanks, it does help me a lot. And their not all depressing." I replied.

"Well, I'm a pretty good drawer too" He said putting down my sketch pad and grabbed his own. I started to look through his drawings and he looked through mine.

Lucy's drawings👇