Føûr

Time skip: Day before the last day of school.

Lucy POV

"Ok students! I know this is in short notice but the school wants to take you to the beach, so I'm going to pass out some permission slips and please have them back by tomorrow! If you are going you have to be at school before 6:00 In the morning so we can have as much time at the beach as possible."

I couldn't hold my excitement, this is going to be awesome! Especially since I'll be there with my friends, I looked over to my friends who were in this class. And that was....

-Erza
-Grey
-Jellal I REALLY hope I got his name right this time!😫
-Levy
-Natsu

They were talking to each other, then all of a sudden Natsu turned around and gestured for me to come over there, which I did.

"My parents is so going to say yes!" Levy squealed

Everyone agreed with her but me, my parents won't be able to sign the permission slip if there not here! How will I be able to go!?!

"-ce...... Luce....... LUCE!!!"

I jumped and snapped my head towards Natsu, the one calling me.

"You okay? You spaced out for a minute there..." Jellal asked

"Oh! I'm fine it's just..... I don't think I'll be able to go, because my parents are not in town so how can they sign it?"

It was quiet, all my friends knew who my parents were. Some, like Natsu's parents, are good friends with my parents.

"........ Oh! What if Grey signs it, he's 18 right!?!" Levy chirped

"That's true, I'll ask the teacher if he can sign it." That's when I get up and walk to our teachers desk, who was currently doing work. She looked op ant me and smiled.

"What can I do for you Lucy?" She said sweetly

"I was wondering if my older brother could sign the permission slip, both my parents won't be able to sign it because they are out of town at the moment."

"Hmmmm, how old is your brother?"

"18 ma'am, his name is Grey Fullbuster, he should be in the building right now."

"That should be fine, I trust you. Your a good student, but please call your parents on the school phone right now to inform them.."

I nod and walk next to her desk where a old school phone is, I dial my fathers number and let it ring for a couple seconds before he answers.

"Hello?" The voice said

"Hi daddy!"

"Hey pumpkin, somthin' wrong?"

"No, but the school is going on a field trip  and the teacher said that Grey can sign it. Is that ok?"

"Yea that's fine, is Grey going on this field trip too?"

"He should be." I say in more of a question than a statement.

"Ok sweets, have fun on this field trip."

"Ok daddy! Tell mom I said hi!"

"Sure do, bye. Love you."

"Love you" is the last thing I say before hanging up. The teacher looked at me and I tell her they allowed me to. She smiles and looks back down.

Yes.... Lucy still calls her father daddy.

I walk back to the table and inform them that Grey can sign it. Then we start talking about thing like what we'll wear and things we are going to do once we are there.

Time skip: After school

Normal POV

Lucy and Grey are walking home. And the younger Fullbuster can't stop talking about how excited she is for the field trip. The older Fullbuster already knows he will be signing both of their permission slips, he called his mother while Lucy was on the phone with their father. But sadly, today they found out that they would be in different buses because they are in different grades. After the bus ride though they will be sharing a hotel room.
Everyone else will be sharing with friends.

-Erza and Mira
-Natsu and Jellal
-Levy and Lauren random character who loves books

-Erza and Mira-Natsu and Jellal-Levy and Lauren random character who loves books

-Cana and Savana random alcoholic character.

That's our friends Lauren and Savana are new to the gang but fit in perfectly👌

Lucy,Natsu, POV

But most of all I'm so excited to be with Natsu/Luce!

They both say at the same time.

Ohhhhh they liiiike each other!!! Or do they?