Ēleven

Mira and lisanna are not related in this story btw.

Lucy POV

I woke up and did my morning routine. After that I went down stairs and ate breakfast, after thanking and saying bye to Virgo I left to school.

Once I got to school I saw Natsu running towards me. That picture was now in my mind again and anger was getting the best of me. So I did the only thing I could do.... walk away.

"Luce! Wait!"

I didn't listen and kept walking until I felt a arm wrap itself around my waist, causing me to stop.

"Luce.... are you mad at me?"

I turned my head away from him, I really didn't walk to talk to his guy.

Normal POV

Lucy turned her head away from Natsu, not satisfied, Natsu grabbed her chin and gently made her look at him.

"Luce, please tell me. I want to know so I can fix it."

Lucy then pulled out her phone. After a few seconds his eyes went wide.

"Explain this." Lucy growled.

"Lucy... it's not what it looks like-"

"It's not what it looks like? ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!?!? IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL THATS NOT ME! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!! WAS IT ALL A LIE!???" The very upset blonde yelled.

"Lucy,please let me explain! Gajeel and Jallel wanted to take me to a bar before we go back to school, I guess I got drunk and made out with that random girl. Please believe me."

"No, it's still your fault! You shouldn't have been drinking you dumbass!!"

"Dumbass? I'm not a dumbass." Natsu said trying not to loose it.

"We are to young to drink! Why would you guys go in the first place!?!"

"You have no right to tell me what I can and can not do! So I do t what to hear it from you!" Natsu snapped.

"I'm not the one who thought it was okay to cheat on a person they love!"

"Who ever said I loved you?!?"