Ēight

Lucy POV
Today everyone is leaving, nobody wants to though.

Right now everyone is getting on their busses, today Im really proud of my outfit btw!

Once everyone was on the bus it started moving. Like the trip here, I was sitting with Natsu.

"Hey, Luce?"

"What's up?"

"I love you." Natsu said as he gave me a kiss on the lips. Luckily everyone else was to busy with their own thing so nobody noticed.

"I love you too babe." I told him.

About an hour later the buss stopped, We were at a gas station.

"Ok listen up!" The bus driver yelled.

"The busses have to fill up on gas so you allowed to go and get yourself's some snacks! You better hurry or else you will be left behind!"
After the lady said that everyone rushed out the bus and into the store. I looked over to the other bus to see nobody getting out beside the bus driver, so I called Grey.

"Hello?" I heard Grey say

"Why isn't anyone getting off the bus?"

"The damn bus driver said we can get off unless we have to go to the bath room, and nobody had to do that so we're stuck in here."

"Hmmmm.... want me to bring you, Mira, Laxus and Juvia something?"

"YES!!!"

After that Grey told me what to get and I hung up.

"Being nice to your bro?" Natsu asked as we finally went inside.

"Yea, he said then bus driver won't let them off unless they have to pee."

"That sucks." Natsu mumbled.

Normal POV

After Lucy got what they wanted she paid for them and placed them in her bag, she then went to the bus driver and asked to give her brother 'Something'. Once she said yes Lucy got on the bus and walked to the back, she did get a lot of stares though. Once she reaches her older friends she took out the snacked and handed them what they wanted. Everyone around them getting jealous. Lucy then walked off the bus and into her assigned bus.

Once everyone was back at their school.

Everyone else parents have come to pick their child up, but the Fullbuster's went to the Grey's  car that has been sitting there for days.