Øne

Normal POV

Grey woke up an hour before he has to leave before school. So he did his morning routine that consist of texting Juvia good morning, showering, getting dressed, brushing teeth and hair, then going to check if Lucy is awake.

She never wakes up on time so he didn't think she would. And guess what?!?

She wasn't......

so Grey now has to drag her out of bed and make sure she gets ready on time. And they only have 20 minutes left. Grey finally gets Lucy out of bed and to get ready, after that they quickly eat breakfast and run out the door.

"This is your fault we are always running late!" Grey scolded Lucy while running.

"I'm sorry!"

"You need to wake up on your own!"

"I try to!" Lucy says back

Once they got on school grounds the bell rang signaling for the students to go inside.

"Were earlier than yesterday." Lucy said to her big brother.

"That still doesn't mean we can risk it Lucy."

"I know~"

"Anyways, I'll see you after school ok?" Grey changed the topic

"Ok!" *hugs grey and runs off to her class*

Lucy POV

I'm walking to my locker to get some stuff when I herd giggles behind me, I ignored them knowing who it was already.

"Well well well.... Look what we have here ladies!" I closed my locker and turned around to see Lisanna and 2 other girls standing behind her. I know what going to happen now, so I try to walk away.

"Where do you think your going slut?!" Lisanna grabbed my arm. She calls me that all the time, Lisanna also calls me a skank, bitch, whore, cunt, and anything else you could think of.

"Not going to answer? Fine!" She yelled in my face before throwing me to the ground, all my papers scattered. Everyone who saw it laughed their butts off while I picked up my papers, and at the same time I'm trying not to cry. The bell rings and everyone including Lisanna goes to their classes, well. Almost everyone, a pink haired boy is still here staring at me, after a closer look I realized it was Natsu 'Mr.Perfect' Dragneel. I freak out, he is really strong and I hope he doesn't want to hurt me. So I run off to my class before the tardy bell rang.

Natsu POV

I'm at school looking or ice queen, then I hear someone yell.

"Where do you think your going slut?!"
I already have know what's happening so I allowed the voice to see the blonde haired girl on the floor picking up papers while everyone's laughing at her. Dammit!!! I'm too late! I don't take my eyes off of Lucy, I started to realize how beautiful she is. How can lisanna do something to a girl that beautiful!! That gets me angry.
The bell rings and everyone goes to their classes, I stay there wanting to go up to her, but I freeze up and can't move. After a couple of seconds, she looks at me with fear.... No no no no no no no no no no!! She's afraid of me! The girl then gets up and runs off to her class, then I remembered. We have the same classes!! 'YES! THANK YOU JEBUS!' I yell inside my head. (yes.... I like to say jebus more than Jesus for some reason)
Then I run off to class.

🔑🔥🔑🔥🔑🔥🔑🔥🔑🔥🔑🔥🔑🔥🔑
                        579 words