"Say Paps how about you make some food for our guest" sans suggested.

"THAT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA MY AMAZING COOKING WILL GET THEM TO LIKE US!!, NYEH HEH HEH" He left the room. Now with his brother gone he could focus on you.

The taller skeleton had a funny laugh but you kept a close eye on sans , he looked back at you making you flinch.

"Say kid, were did you get those marks from?" he asked

"......" you said nothing glaring at the skeleton but you were shaking so much it didn't work.

 Sans sighed and came closer to you to reaching a hand to your cheek but you retracted. "Ah!" you bit sans boney hand and didn't let go.

"Ouch, jeeze kid what are you, a dog? come on let go I'm just trying to help ya" You didn't listen to him and closed your eyes keeping your teeth in place.

"either way is fine I guess" Sans reached his other hand and put it gently to your face checking the bruises you yelled and backed off of him. He wasn't rough, and his hands were cool but the bruises still hurt as if it was just inflicted. You looked at him with watery eyes and then you started coughing again and clenched your stomach.

"Hey, are you okay?" you kept coughing until much more blood came out again.

"Ahhehhhhhhh!!" you whimpered and whined closing your eyes in pain as you shook. Sans took you into his arms with concern , you were to much in pain to fight him off. He tried moving your arms from your stomach so he could see what was wrong but you firmly kept them there. Sans moved them away and he lifted the rain coat to see big horrible blue and black red bruises that almost covered the whole of your stomach. He pulled back down the raincoat in disgust and lifted you into his arms after putting on his jacket and walked downstairs quickly.

"Paps I'm going to drop by Grilby with the kid for awhile , we'll be back" he called out.

"ALRIGHT DONT STAY TOO LONG!" After that sans teleported with you.

.....

Sans appeared in front of a lab and walked in.

"Hey, Alphys!?" He called out knocking on the door.

You could hear things falling down and scurrying as a yellow lizard came.

"W-what is it s-sans?" alphys appeared from the other side of door.

"I need your help" sans says gesturing to you whom she just noticed.

"Oh t-the human, I c-can't believe you have them...come..b-bring them over here" Alphys said and took sans to her lab. Sans set you down on the table and you whined in pain still clutching your stomach.

"I-I'll check them" Alphys says moving your hands away from your stomach and lifted up your coat.

"O-oh m-my!" Alphys gasped at the nasty bruises you had and went over to take a device which she turned on and held over your stomach. After a few seconds alphys read the screen as information popped up.

"S-she has I-internal...b-bleeding...if you had come here any later she would of died.....she's so small...I w-wonder how she got those" 

'I could guess' sans thought "Can you help the kid?"

"All she really needs is some monster food and that should fix her right up , that is if she can eat." Alphys said looking at your closed eyes.

"w-well I do h-have some medicine that can help with the bruising on the stomach" alphys said getting a jar of a substance and smearing it over the bruises. You whimpered and scooted away, though alphys was already done.

You immediately started feeling better., the pain from your stomach gone, You opened your eyes and sat up seeing a new monster and you immediately hid your head in your knees. Whimpering.

"Oh.." Alphys didn't expect such a reaction.

"Come on kid don't be scared, she helped ya you know" You peaked your head up looking at the lizard monster and looked at sans a frown on your face. Helped you? No one ever helped you. You looked at the lizard- she had a nervous smile on her face as she waved at you. You looked up fully with distrustful eyes.

"I-I don't think the human likes me" Alphys said dismayed

"Don't take it personal Al , she's just having trouble warming up to people" sans said and attempted to pick you up, but you instead ran off the lab table and out the room.

"This kid" sans sighs and teleports in front of you grabbing you into his arms.

You struggle against him kicking and flailing your arms while making grunting noises. "Thanks alphys" sans says and teleports back home.